Chapter 6

(Sorry for any typos,Happy reading mochis!!❤️❤️) *i didn't proofread so im expecting a lot of typos. Again,sorry😭And also,for those who didn't know, I call my reader, 💕Mochis💕

—No one's POV—

Mew woke up without Gulf by his side, 'ugh,what time is it now..?' He thought while slowly woke up from the bed. 'Where is Gulf..?' He asked himself cause the bed empty next to him,and also its cold so that means the younger has been out of bed for a long time. He went out from the bedroom,but still no sign of his boyfriend. He went downstairs and also,his boyfriend is nowhere to be found.

'Maybe he went out to buy something' Mew said to himself,as he walked to the kitchen to grab something to eat. But instead of finding something to eat,he found a sticky note on the table.

Phi,i went out to meet my uni friend,
we've promised each others to
go and watch movies together.
You can eat anything,and also there's
a cheesecake in the fridge,in case you're hungry. No need to wait for me!Ah also,you can use those clothes that we bought yasterday. You bought for yourself too right?okay phi,take care babe<3

Mew read it, 'oh,so that's why he's gone'  He said to himself as he opened the fridge,and took the cheesecake to eat. He drank some water and then suddenly,a thought runs inside his head. 'Who is the person that Gulf went out to movie with?Is the person is a boy,or a girl?does he likes Gulf?Well of course he CAN'T.' Then me coughed. "I-I mean,of course he can having a crush on Gulf,its not like,i care or something,i-i guess?" He said while looking at the kitchen mirror.

"Jeez,fine. I do feel jealous,TO BE HONEST NOT JEALOUS,JUST CURIOUS" Mew smiled akwardly to his own reflection while acting cool. "Y-Yep,totally not jealous pfft. Ehem yes not jealous,curiosity is normal" He said while maintaining his cool side but to be honest its a total fail. 'ugh. i looks like a clown right now,talking with my own reflection?!' He said to himself while walking out of the kitchen,then he reversed and showed a middle finger to the mirror,and went away with a victory smile.

He took a shower,and after he's done,he kept ok sniffing himself. 'damn...now my body is full of Gulf's scents!' He thought while jumping excitedly. Then he realized what he did and acted cool. 'ehem. I mean that's suck,who tf use this kind of cheap body wash?' He said to himself while looking at the soap brand,and went away arrogantly.

———————————————

—No one's POV—

Its been like 30 minutes since Mew's at the soap/bodywash section in the mall,looking for the brand that Gulf used in his toilet.

'Seriously?There are only left 1 bottles of this?They can't be serious.' Mew said in frustration to himself. Then he saw a worker walked pass by,and he called her

"Excuse me miss,is there any stock of this body wash left?' He asked her. She was shocked for a while,but then she scratched her head and take a look at the brand.

"t-there are only a ton of it,aka a box left sir..but we still haven't put it here yet." She said nervously,like for real?He's talking to the definition of handsome. Mew danced in victory without caring the other and yelled "YES!!YESS!!WOHOOO YESSS!!!!" The others were looking at hime weirdly,and then he looked at her and said "i'll take it. Go and take it,i want to buy it."