Chapter 14

(Sorry for any typos,Happy reading mochis❤️)

—No one's POV—

It's currently 8:00 AM,and now Mew is lying on the kitchen floor. 'Fuck...Lastly,i successfully prepared the chicken!' Mew said to himself. He stayed up all night,trying to cook the chicken that he caught last night. It was very challenging and Mew almost lost his sane. But because of his boyfriend,he still do it anyway.

With a proud face, Mew put the fried chicken on the table,and started to clean the whole kitchen that was full of flour,spice,chicken feathers and broken eggs. And then he heard someone yelled.

"OMG BABEE,YOU MADE THIS?!" Gulf yelled in shock. Mew looked at him with a smile as he nodded.

"OH MY GUCCI,THIS IS SO YUMMY!!" Guld said as he took those chickens and eat it happily. He thanked Mew with a smile on his face,making the older's heart melt.

"Im glad that you like it,baby" Mew said,still with a smile on his face,watching the younger eating the chicken happily.

"Why did it taste like KFC chicken tho?I guess you are really good in cooking!" The younger said innocently,making the older sweat.

'Shit...did he noticed?I hope he didn't.' Mew said to himself as he's looking at the KFC box in the bin.

Yes. Mew failed in cooking the chicken. He can't even cut it. So Mew decided to buy some KFC chicken to replace it. What happened to the real chicken..?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mew threw it outside throughout his apartment window. If that chicken landed in someone's head then....Goodluck,make sure to have an insurance.

Mew laughed nervously while looking at the younger eating the chicken happily. 'I am such a genius,work smart,not hard' Mew thought to himself proudly.

After Gulf done eating,Mew took the plates and washed it,and then he took the traces of KFC that he bought earlier and threw it into the big bin outside of the apartment. Mew went in and saw Gulf watching a kdrama at the computer. "Baby...What are you doing?" Mew asked him using his soft voice.

"Babe...I want Park Seo Joon."

Mew stunned. "Baby...Who's that?" Mew asked him in confusion. 'Where am i supposed to find that thing now..?' Mew said to himself.

"I said i want..PARK SEO JOON." Gulf said again,repeating his words angrily.

"What is that?Is it like a kind of Park?" Mew asked Gulf,still confused about the Park Seo Joon that Gulf was talking about.

"BABE NO,IT IS A HOT CEO DADDY!!!!" Gulf yelled in frustration. 'WHAT THE FUCK?GULF WANTS A GUY?IS THIS LIKE AN INDIRECT CHEATING?!' Mew said to himself.

"Baby...Why would you want another guy?Am i not enough for you?"  Mew said while pouting his lips,trying to look cute.

"You're enough babe!But Park Seo Joon is...More than enough!Ehehe" Gulf said while laughing. Mew looked at him with a blur face.

'Funny,so funny until i forgot how to laugh.'  Mew said to himself in frustration.

"Baby,im sorry but i won't give you that Park Seo Joon guy. No matter what,I am your boyfriend soon to be husband,and you can only simp over me,I have powers over you and i won't change my mind. you can't do anything either." Mew said strictly without any pity towards Gulf. He need to be more strict
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Current status: Mew is at the outside of the apartment.

"BABYYYYYY,OPEN THE DOOR IM SORRY!!!!" Mew yelled while crying,knocking the door again and again.

"NA AH,BRING ME PARK SEO JOON HERE FIRST,OR ELSE YOU CAN'T GET IN THIS HOUSE." Gulf yelled from the outside of the house.

"BUT WHERE AM I SUPPOSE TO FIND HIM?!!!" Mew said in frustration. He got no idea where to find that Park guy. And he regretted saying those things earlier to Gulf.

"I DON'T CARE MEW,JUST BRING HIM HERE OR STAY OUTSIDE."

Mew sighed as he sat on the floor,and looked around. 'Goodjob mew,now your wife is mad. You shouldn't say that thing!Agh fuck!' Mew said to himself before he whined again and again like a 3 years old kid that didn't get a chocolate that he wanted.

Then he heard a notification pops in.

|The Owner Of My Heart
| You only have 2 hours to bring me Park Seo Joon,if you fail...THEN IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU AND FIND PARK SEO JOON BY MYSELF,AND AFTER THAT I WILL TELL MY KID THAT PARK SEO JOON IS THEIR FATHER INSTEAD OF YOU.
Goodluck😘

Mew was terrified. "WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND PARK SEO JOON?!!!!!!" Mew yelled loudly before he cried.

———————————————

(This is Park Seo Joon,incase any of you don't know)

Ah damn Mew,Goodluck in finding him😂

#Gulfistheboss 😌😌

Will Mew ever did it?Or maybe he will fail?😳 So which team are you on?😆

#TeamMew

or

#TeamGulf

also,take care mochis!!Author love you soo much and don't forget to vote!It will motivate me a lot❤️❤️