New Story Coming Soon

The richest CEO in this country, Mew Suppasit. Who wouldn't know him? He's so perfect and oh goddamn...Have you ever see his 'leg-opener' body? A perfect sculpture of abs,definitely the definition of perfection!! And don't forget about his hand,his veiny sexy hands. Those thirsty humans would love to get chocked by him.

That's who he is,Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat. The owner of the most famous and successfull Bar and luxury hotel. In the age of 23,he's already holding the title of "Millionaire" and now,on his 29th birthday,he is currently a "billionaire" . Anybody who got to be his wife is the luckiest person,one is a million! But...Don't you ever think that it's easy to get his attention.

No matter how hard you're begging,yelling and pleasing on your knees,he could've careless. Even the most famous and the prettiest celebrity in thailand got rejected by him. Do you see the power that he holds? But...How in this fucking universe,i....Gulf Kanawut Traipipatanapong,is now stucked with him and currently is trying my luck and just confessed my feelings for him?!

"Are you crazy? You? Wanted to be MY WIFE? YOU'RE NOT EVEN A WOMAN" -Mew Suppasit

"Well,how you're so sure about being straight if you never even kiss a woman?" -Gulf Kanawut

"Please Please Please Please Pleaseeee date me!!"  - Gulf Kanawut

"Kid,you're drunk. Shut your fucking mouth up and get lost!" -Mew Suppasit

"If you let me suck you off then...i'll shut my mouth up! Hehe~" -Gulf Kanawut

...Chup~!!

"OIH KID,YOU DID NOT JUST USE YOUR FILTHY MOUTH TO KISS ME!!" -Mew Suppasit

Am i crazy? indeed. Am i drunk? Hell yeah.

But will i regret about this tommorow morning? Then we'll see about it later.

"Shit..WHAT THE FUCK,WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED?" -Gulf Kanawut

"Stop being so noisy. This is the contract that you signed last night."

Wait...i was drunk,what contract?!!

"agreement paper on selling GULF KANAWUT himself to MEW SUPPASIT"

....I did not just sold myself...did i?

can't anything get any worse??!! Cool,now im stuck with this STUPID MR.ARROGANT . Lord help me...Will i ever survive..?

"Mr.Arrogant,be my husband!"

[Coming Soon,after the "Love?Bet!" is complete]