Special Chapter

(Sorry for any typos,happy reading Mochis❤️)

—No one's POV—

Mew woke up with the most euphoric and lovely view in this world...Gulf. A smile appears on the older's face,as he pulled the younger closer into his arm,cuddling on the bed. Today is Saturday,so apparently it's the starter of weekend. Teara wasn't home,she's having a sleepover for 4 days at her uncle's Tar and Tum house.

Gulf moved a bit,as he felt something's hugging him tightly. "ugh...babe..?" Gulf said using his sleepy voice?Making the older even more mesmerized by how sexy his lover is.

"Hey...baby" Mew whispered slowly at the younger's ears,sending Gulf shivers. Mew chuckles using his deep voice as he's looking at the younger turns red. He really loves to tease his lover,it's like an addiction for him.

Mew hugged the younger tightly,enjoying the time that they have. Usually,they will be hella busy but today,Mew took a day off just for him to spend time with Gulf. It's currently 10:00 AM,but they could've careless. They're both lying and being all lazy in the bed untill 12:00 in the afternoon,Mew get out of the bed,going to the bathroom to take a bath. Gulf was still in the bed,hugging the plushies lazily.

Once Mew's done,he looked at the younger with a smile on his face. "Cute." Gulf noticed how Mew kept on looking at him,so he turned his back,facing the older as he looked at him. "What?Never see an angel before?"

Mew lifted his eyesbrows before he nodded,laughing to what the younger said. But he didn't lie tho,Gulf is Mew's angel.

"Baby,come on!Wake up darling,go take a shower and then wear something nice. We're going on a date" Mew tried to get the younger out of the bed,but instead..Gulf is the one who pulled him into the bed.

"Aish bii~!!Come on,get out from the bed and clean yourself." Mew told him,but Gulf just ignored it and continue to rest himself on the older's chest.

"Auw...I don't want to!!" The younger pouted,making the older melts even more due to what he just saw.

"Bii,you need to...come on" Mew tried to carry Gulf but Gulf was still stubborn to even move a little bit.

"Why??Am i smelly?" Gulf rolled his eyes before he threatened Mew with his deadly gaze. Mew gulped nervously,as he shook his head while smiling scaredly.

"Then?What's the issues?!! Today is my off day,i just want to laze around with you."  Gulf pulled Mew closer to him before he lied down on Mew's chest and hugged him tightly,while pouting.

Mew chuckles,nodding as he gave up. He hugged the younger back gently as they're both cuddling on the bed. Mew looked at the younger as Gulf was resting himself. then suddenly...an idea pops out of his head. With a sly grinned,Mew lied Gulf down before he kissed the younger gently,touching their lips together,rubbing it and making Gulf woke from his sleep.

"Babe..What are you doing?" Gulf asked between the kiss,watching the older as he's still ravishing the mouth.

"Making Teara's present for her upcoming birthday." Mew replied shortly before he discarded his clothes less than a minute. Gulf's face turned red once he heard it.

"Babe,no~!!" Between the laugh,Mew heard a cute babyvoiced 'no' from Gulf. Mew chuckles before he started to roar at Gulf playfully,acting like he's a tiger trying to eat a bunny Gulf. Gulf escapes from Mew,as he started to run away,in circle in the room while Mew's chasing him.

"Ahahah~!! noo you can't catch me!" Gulf said as he stick his tounge out at Mew. Mew scoffed,and then he started to continue chasing the younger. "Bii!!Be ready because i will eat you once i catch you!" Mew ran faster as he jumped and caught the younger.

"AAAAAHWWW~~~NOOO" Gulf whined loudly,making the older laughed in satisfaction.Mew gave Gulf a lot of pecks and kisses on his face and neck,making the younger pulled his face away.

"I love you i love you i love you i love you i wuvvvv you~!!!" Mew kept on repeating the words,as thd younger finally gave up and hugged the older back.

"I love you too naaa" Gulf grinned,while he's bury his face at the older's neck just like a baby.

Mew and Gulf went out of the bed when it's 4:40 PM,as they took a bath together,and wear a matching outfits. Mew got in the car,followed by Gulf before they started heading to their destination to eat.

"Boo,do you remember when we used to hate each others because of a stupid bet?" With a soft chuckles,the younger asked the older. Mew let a laugh out of his mouth as he's nodding his head,thinking about how hilarious life used to be. "You know what bii?I used to have a wet dream about you...AGH FUCK THAT'S EMBARRASSING " Mew shook his head in embarrassment,making the younger laughed loudly.

Mew held Gulf's hand,as his other hands is driving the car.As they're both lost in their own world of love,the sun started to shine again.

———————————————

Mew and Gulf is currently walking on the beachside as it's already turning night. They're holding their hands,while looking and enjoying the night view of the beach.

"Boo,thank you so much for coming into my life..I appreciate it a lot" Gulf held both of Mew's hand,as he looked at the older deeply into his eyes.

"Bii...I'm the one who's supposed to say that. Thank you so much for storming into my office~"

Gulf beats Mew's chest playfully as he looked at him with a red face. Mew chuckles,looking at the younger before he continued "Thank you so much for being the best papa for Teara,and the bestest husband/wife for me...I adore you so much,im not even joking.."

As tears started to fall down from Gulf's eyes,he hugged the older tightly,while Mew hugged him back with the same energy,the sounds of the wave was now the background voices of their love story,and the moon will be the proof of their pure love for each other.

While they're having their time together,Mild is watching them from afar. With a smile on his face,he wiped his tears,feeling happy for both of them. "Ai Champ...My mission is lastly complete."

Champ looked at the Mild with a sobbed face. "Do you really need to go..?" Mild hugged him tightly before he started to cry heavily. "i need to,my mission in this world is finally done."

Champ cried as he held Mild's hand. "What about me..?You are my soulmate...Please Mild...don't leave me!"

Mild caressed his face as he smiled.. "Champ...You are a human...I am a cupid. We will never be together. Trust me...You'll find someone better,your soulmate is waiting for you.." Champ cried harder while he's holding Mild's hands on his face.

"I-i can't...I love you.." 

There's no answer from mild,he went closer to Champ,as he kissed him. Champ was stunned,but his tears are still falling down just like when its raining heavily. "This is my last kiss for you,untill we meet again,Champ." Mild puts his hands on Champ's forehead,as he erased all of their memories together. Tears started to fall down,but there's nothing that he can do...After this,Mew,Gulf,Champ and everyone will forget about him,as if he never existed.

Mew and Gulf is...Mild's cupid match.

———————————————

Nobody expected the PLOT TWIST RIGHT?😳😳

Hi Mochis! Thank you so much for reading this story from the start. I appreciate it a lot!!😭❤️

Take care of yourself,and feel free to vote! It would helps me a lot🥰🙏

That's all for now,byebye❤️