Chapter 9

(Sorry for any typos,happy reading mochis❤️)

—No one's POV—

Gulf sat on the couch before he take a look at the window,'still the same view,for god sake.' He slowly stood up and went out of the room,as he's searching for the older. "Mew?Mew!!!where are you?" He yelled but still no response.

He went outside and saw Mew,talking with a pretty girl at the door parking lot. 'Who's that girl?' He asked himself. He can't hear what they're talking about because he's at the lobby lift while Mew's far away at the parking lot.

Before he even had a chance to get closer to them,he saw Mew hugged the girl and gave her a couple necklace. He stunned when he saw it. Furiously,Gulf went back in,leaving the older that doesn't even noticed his existence there.

'So now he know how to cheat?!Well at least if he went to cheat,find a better fucking place!!Like ugh,for real?PARKING LOT?HOW DARE HE CHEATED ON ME.' Gulf murmured to himself while stroming into his bedroom. He went straight to the toilet and looked at the mirror vigorously. 'No,no, im totally not jealous.' He said to himself.

His eyes attention was caught by something...a white plain blanket.

———————————————

—No one's POV—

Mew just went back from the parking lot,meeting his cousin.Lastly,her cousin decided to propose to her girlfriend and asked Mew to buy a matching necklace for she and her girlfriend. Mew was happy to see her cousin,lastly met her true love.

He went out from the lift as he's on the way to his apartment,when he saw something weird happened. on his door,there's a white blanket was hanging up there,written "WELCOME BACK HOME,CHEATER."

Mew was so confused of the situation right now. 'What happened?Since when did i cheated on him-?'

He took off the blanket from the door as the neighbors were looking at him weirdly, 'I think its so obvious that those humans who lives here already think that im a creepy-' Mew thought to himself as he pulled the door knob. 'Wait what?Its locked?!' Mew tried to open the door but it just won't open.After like 10 minutes of trying,he decided to call his boyfriend and asked him to open the door.

"Hey darling,can you open the front door?its locked."

"no."

"What do you mean by no?"

"Go and ask your scandal to open it up for you,CHEATER."

And Gulf hung up the call. Leaving Mew with his question.

'Scandal?What the hell was he talking about?I barely have a female friends,how did i end up having a scandal?' Mew asked himself while scratching his head. As he shook his head,he's trying to figure out the thing that makes his boyfriend mad.

"it can't be..." Mew went silent thinking about the possibility of his boyfriend to get jealous of his cousin earlier."Yea,he's jealous." Mew said before he fell on the ground,sat properly infront of the door,like a lost puppy waiting for it's mother.

'How am i supposed to make it up with him?' he asked himself,feeling blank.

'maybe...i should take him on a trip!' Mew stood up excitedly and knocked on the door,but before he did that,he make sure that he's not knocking the female toilet again.

After like an hour of knocking the door,lastly the door opened,showing the younger that looks like he just woke up from sleep. With his messy hair,fresh saliva on his lips,big loose shirts and hugging a plushies.

"What do you want,cheater?" He said with his sleepy voice. Still,Mew can hear the madness in his voice.

"baby~ don't be mad naa! i didn't cheat. she's my cousin and she's lesbian." Mew said while clinging himself to the angry younger.Gulf ignored the older before he went into the apartment,leaving the older at the door.

"baby~sorry naa~naa naa naa~i love you so much,its impossible for this guy to cheat on a perfect angel like you" Mew kept on trying his best to apologize,even tho it's barely even his fault. Gulf still hasn't look at Mew,so Mew pulled him closer and kissed him.

He was stunned as the older claimed his soft lips,slowly,Mew sucked the upper lips and pulled the younger closer to him,as Gulf snakes his hand around Mew's nape,sucking the older's lower lips. Gulf was about to take it to another level when mew pushed him away gently.

"Pack your things,darling. We're going on a trip." The older spoke before he gave the younger a peck on both of his cheeks and went to the toilet. Gulf was still lagging,loading about what happened earlier. He really like the kiss that they shared earlier,and he thinks that he started to ger addicted to it.

Mew went out of the toilet and saw his boyfriend standing at the places where he left him. Gulf was blushing,not noticing the older's appearance there. Mew's mouth automatically formed a smile as he went to their bedroom and took out the luggage. He packed his clothes and also Gulf's clothes together in it,then he called his friend and asked him to sattle down about the tickets.

"Darling,i already packed our clothes!Go and change your outfits" Gulf nodded once he heard the older's commands. He went straight to the bedroom and took off his clothes to wear something else,then he looked at his back and saw his boyfriend looking at him slyly.

"So now you're seducing me?" Mew said sensually while smirking at the younger. Gulf took the pillow and threw it at the older

"PFT NO. GET OUT YOU STUPID CRUSTY ASSHOLE" He yelled as his face turned red. Mew ran out of the room while laughing

'ah,he's so cute' Mew said to himself while imagining the younger's flustered face earlier.While smiling,thinking about it,suddenly Mew's phone rang. Mew took out his phone and looked at the caller ID, "unknown number"

Mew answered it and he heard a guy voice. "Hey,its me ______"

Mew chuckles before he said "ah,i thought its someone else. why did you call me?" The other guy replied with an "oh,yes" before he tell Mew the reason why he called him.

"Lets talk about the bet"  He said as Mew smirked before he answered, "Sure thing"

———————————————

Hey there Mochis!! Sorry for a late update,i got my second dose of injection today,and it hurts so bad🥲 i skipped my online classes for today because i need rest,but then i remembered my mochis so i decided to write a chapter for you❤️ how are you guys btw?i hope you're doing fine! my birthday is around the corner and im so excited to celebrate it🥰 please take care of yourself and author love mochis so much na~~ i hope you enjoyed this chapter and feel free to vote if you do,byebye mochis!! 💗💗