Chapter 16

(Sorry for any typos,Happy Reading Mochis❤️)

No one's POV—

It's been 8 months of the pregnancy and Gulf was doing more than well. He went out and shopping with his friends,eating a lot of foods and also go and buy things for their soon to be DAUGHTER with Mew. Mew wrote him a lot of short letters,every single days to remind Gulf of how Mew loves and adore him,so so much! Mew never leave Gulf's side,neither hurts his feelings even once.

There's once when Gulf was crazily craving for a fresh strawberries,not that one from the store,but the one that Mew freshly picked from the strawberry farm. Well of course a whipped hubby like Mew can't even say no. He is whipped,totally whipped and in love with Gulf until he drove all miles away,non stop 3 hours just to go to the farm and picked the best one for Gulf. Mew went home happily with the strawberries at his hand,proudly handed it to his preggo wifey. Gulf smiled to the ears, 'He didn't just drove straight for 3 hours just to get me these strawberries right..?Did he?' Gulf said to himself as his cheeks turned red. 'Shia,i'm so lucky to have him'

Mew was walking at the seaside,admiring the perfect view of the sunsets. As he's holding the younger's hand tightly,not planning on letting him go. "Gulf,I love you so much. Do you know that?" Gulf looked at the older,as Mew gently pulled the younger into his arm.

"I love you so much,i love our daughter so much,until i can't even imagine how my life would be if you are not by my side." Mew kissed the younger's forehead,along with his hand caressing Gulf's tummy,filled with love. Gulf's lips formed a smile,as he held the older's face,before he kissed him deeply..While they're at the beach,feeling the sunsets.

"Phi...I love you the most. I never regret for being with you,not even once..I love you so much,i love you to the moon and the back,i'll love you even when my heartbeats doesn't beating anymore. And i'm sure that you'll do the same.." Gulf can't control it anymore. He just want to tell the world how much he loves Mew. He just want to sacrifice everything that he could only for Mew. He loves him so much. His heart is now hopelessly devoted only for him.

Same goes to the older. Since the time where Mew realizes that he's actually in love with a guy that he used to see as a brat,he can't stop thinking about Gulf every single night. He stayed up all night,thinking about how perfect Gulf is. How loveable he is,and he was the happiest person to find out that Gulf was going to give birth to his child...Their daughter. Mew swore on his life,that he will sacrifice everything,even his life if it will make his daughter and Gulf happy. The love that they shared are purely love,white and beautiful. You can't see it directly,but you can feel it even from the far. There's no sex included,neither sexual things that's overly uncomfortable for one of them.

"Mew,why do you love me?What makes you love me?" Gulf can't help himself from being curious,Gulf never fell in love before he met Mew. He always read books and stories about love,but the main question for him is,what is the true meaning of love? Love is the strongest feeling and emotion,but still...Not everyone can understand love. And one of them was Gulf.

Mew looked at the younger,staring straight into those hazel and hypnotic pair of eyes. "There is no reason for me to love you Gulf. I just did and it will never change." Gulf was confused. He looked at the older,trying to understand what he's talking about. For Gulf...There must be a reason why people love someone.

"Do you want to know why i said that,Gulf?" Gulf nodded slowly,as he's making himself more comfortable in the older's firmly and warm hugs.

"If you like someone because they are sexy,and anything that related to sex,that is lust. And if you like someone because of their personality and looks,or maybe because they're unique,that is crush. But,if you likes someone and even date them because you don't want to see them cry and be sad,you don't want them to suffer...That is sympathy. Love is something that...Mysterious. You will never know when,or how you fell in love with someone. Love is when you realizes how important that person is to you,and you can't even live without them. Love is when you woke up and wanting to see their face,when you eat and you wants to listen to their talks while you're having your meals,Love is when you realizes that you would do everything as long as they're happy. And you wouldn't want to let them go,unless it's they're the one who wants to go away from you." Mew looked at the sunsets as its dissapearing. How sad right? Pretty things never stayed for a long time.

Gulf was speechless to hear it. He smiled to himself,making the older looked at him,questioning. "Baby,are you okay?" Gulf looked at the older with a smile on his face. "Babe,im just happy to know that i'm actually deeply in love with you."

Mew was stunned. 'And little did this angel knows,that im actually deeply in love with him too. Maybe i fell even more" Mew thoughts.

They're looking at each others,as their eyes meet. The wind was blowing softly,touching their skin as they're both holding each other's hands. Mew went closer to the younger's face,totally mesmerized by how perfect the person that's in his arm right now. Both of them was having a quick flashlight of how they first met each others,and now they were happy because fates setted them to come into each others life. Nobody expected them to fall in love deeply,started with a playful bet,and ended up with both finding each others's true love.

Mew's lips touched the younger's lips,before the younger slowly closed his eyes,followed by the older. Their mouth started to move in rhythm,as if it was dancing.Slow and deep,was more than enough for both of them to feel the love that they had,their tounges were dancing with each others,as they're exchanging the salivas. Both of their minds were blank,they can't even think about anything else other than loving each others. Both of them were lost in their own world of love,before Mew slowly broke the kiss.

"I love you Gulf Kanawut,i truly love you" Mew confessed sincerely. He wants Gulf to know about it and never forget it. He wants to be with him until he's grey and old.

"I love you more babe,i truly love you more" Gulf smiled as he's looking at the older's face turned red due to what Gulf just said earlier. Gulf chuckle softly,watching the older as Mew stood up and landed his hand. "Shall we go now,my dear?" Mew spoke with a charming smile on his face.

Gulf chuckle as he looked away shyly,before he held the older's hand and stood up. "Im more than delighted,my husband." And they both walking together,by each other's side,enjoying the night,accompanied by the moon and the stars.

"Gulf...The moon is beautiful "

———————————————

Hi Mochis❤️

I decided to end this story a little bit early,maybe one more chapter? and then i will do a special chapter,don't worry!

Please vote if you enjoyed this chapter,i appreciate it a lot and it would motivate me even more to update❤️

Take care of yourself mochis,daily reminders that author love you so much! <3 that's all for now,byebye!