sleepless nights- SJ

- your working on set with Scarlett Johansson and she realises somethings going on with you

- you're 13

⚠️(TW- brief mentioning of abuse & r@pe)

-------------------

Flash backs are in this font :)

No one's pov:

It was around 6am and you were laying in bed, just staring at the ceiling. You hardly sleep anymore, ever since it happened you've been to afraid to let sleep consume you. As you layed there flashbacks started to race through your mind and your breathing quickened and you started to shake. It was the early hours of Monday morning. Your screams echoed your bedroom as the pain that flowed through your body increased-

*Bang*

Your flashback was interrupted. "Get up slut" your father screamed. He had burst through the door causing your door to smack against the wall. Even though you were exhausted, you had to leave to go to set in an hour. So you got ready and quickly made your dad breakfast. "About time you fucking whore, get me a beer" your father spat. Without a second thought you ran to grab a beer and then quickly left so you didn't have to face your father again.

Y/ns pov:

As soon as I closed the door tears started falling. Why was he like this? Why is he so mean? All these thoughts flow through my head as I'm walking to set but I soon pull myself together and go to my trailer.

I came out of my trailer and as I did I saw Scarlett. "Hey y/n!" Scarlett beamed. "Hi Scarlett" you smiled back but it didn't reach your eyes and Scarlett took notice but didn't say anything. "Ready to go and shoot?" Scarlett questions and I just nod my head. I'm so tired I wish I could just sleep.

Scarletts pov:

As I was walking out of hair and makeup I saw y/n come out of her trailer so I decided to go over and say hi. After our quick interaction I soon realised something was up. Now that I think about it ever since last Tuesday somethings been up with her. I just decided to let it slide and start filming.

As the day went on I kept a close eye on y/n and something is definitely up. She just looks so tired and whenever she smiles it never reaches her eyes.

Y/n pov:

The day had come to an end and we all finished filming. I quickly checked my phone for the time to see we've been kept back an extra 45 minutes.
"Shit" you muttered maybe a little too loudly.
"Everything okay y/n?" I look up to see Scarlett standing Infront of me. "y-yeah everythings fine, i just-" you could feel yourself panicking, last time you were kept back and came home late your father did the unthinkable. But you were only kept back 10 minutes last time. So you were panicking, big time. Before I could finish my sentence I just ran off to my trailer, even though I loved talking to Scarlett, she was just making me later than I already was.

A burst through the door to my trailer and let the tears fall. It felt like someone was strangling me and I was trembling but I had to get all my stuff and leave. Like now. As I was scrambling around trying to grab all of my stuff I heard my trailer door open and a pair of hands gently grabbed mine.

Scarletts pov:

I ran after y/n not long after she started running. When I got to her trailer she was running around trying to get all her stuff together and crying, sobbing in fact, but no sound came out, the only thing that came to mind was,
Panic attack.

As soon as I realised what was happening I quickly walked up to her and gently grabbed her hands. She soon looked up at me and her face, she looked terrified. My heart broke. I've got to find out what's going on.

"Hey, hey y/n... Y/n look at me" I said as I lifted her chin up so our eyes met. "deep breaths okay? Follow my breathing". After about 10 minutes she was still crying but the panic attack was over and we're now sitting on her sofa, but what she said next completely shattered my heart.
"No no no, i- I need to go or he's gonna hu-hurt me" she sobbed trying to get up and leave. 
"Who's gonna hurt you sweetie?" I questioned not letting her leave.
"It- it doesn't matter pl-please you have to let me go". If there's one thing for sure, it's that I'm not letting this girl leave if she's in danger.
"No no y/n, I'm not letting you go if somebody's hurting you, so I need you to tell me who's hurting you so I can keep you safe Hun" I softly stated. She looked up and me then back down to her lap and started fiddling with her fingers. "My dad" she says just above a whisper.

"Last time I was home late he-he took me down to the basement and he hurt me, really bad. He kept calling me names and hitting me. He took me back upstairs and locked me in my room, so I just fell asleep.
"Did something else happen?" My voice full of concern.
"Y-yeah, I was woken up to my duvet being pulled off of me and I looked up to see my dad laughing and saying "she's all yours boys" and that's when I saw the other men in the room. I- I think they were his friends, and all of a sudden the men they- they started touching me and doing things to me and i-" she just started sobbing. Hell, I was in tears too. "Oh hunny come here" I opened my arms and she just crashed into them. "I'm so scared Scarlett" " I haven't slept since it happened"

"I know, I know. But your safe now. I'm not letting you go home to that ever again okay?
Shhh shhh it's okay, it's okay" we stayed like that for a while and it consisted of me whispering sweet things to
y/n to calm her down. I could feel her getting heavier "sleep hun, I'll be right here"
And with that she was fast asleep.