you need to eat more- pt 2

TW- talk of self harm & panic attack

Wandas pov:

After nat told me to go find
y/n, I started thinking about all the places she could be, the most obvious one being her room. I got in the elevator and told F.R.I.D.A.Y to take me to my floor as me nat and y/n are all on the same one. As I got closer to y/ns room I could hear quiet sobs coming from it. It broke my heart to hear her cry like that. I went to open the door but soon failed as it was locked. "Y/n? Hunny its wands, can you open the door for me please?"

No response

"Im gonna go get your mom ok?"
I decided it was best to go and get Nat even though I dont want to leave y/n alone when shes like this. But I quickly took the elevator downstairs and followed the screaming to where nat had slammed the door and took it completely off the hinges.
"Did you find her?" Nat said walking up to me cutting straight to the point. "Yeah i did she's in her room but the doors locked and she wont open it" I quickly stated as we both went to the elevator. "Hey wands do you mind if I just go up there? Maybe she'll open the door if its just me"
"Yeah of course, thinking about it i didn't take the pasta off the stove so i better go take it off before i burn the compound down"
"Thank you"

Nats pov:
I get to y/ns door and can hear muffled sobs coming from inside. "Y/n baby its mama can you let me in?"
I hate hearing her cry like this and i just want to help her. Soon enough i heard a door unlock or lock but it wasn't her door so she must have been in the bathroom. I decided then and there that i was gonna pick the lock. It had been about 2 mins and I had finally picked the lock but there was no sight of y/n, so i slowly made my way over to the bathroom and tried opening the door to find it locked.
"Y/n? Baby, talk to me please"
"I-im sorry" she said barely above a whisper. " Sorry for what detka? Please open the door" her sobs became quiet and it sounded like she was gasping for air. I couldn't listen to her like this so I picked the bathroom lock and when I got the door open my heart shattered. Y/n was huddled up in the corner of the bathroom knees to her chest sobbing yet no sound came out.

Panic attack

I rushed over to her and placed her in my lap and held her close. "Hey, hey, hey it's okay mamas got you, mamas got you" at this point y/n was shaking really bad and not improving. I brought her head out of the crook of my neck and cupped her face in my hands. She instantly held onto my wrists as I wiped her tears away.
"M-Mommy I can't br- brea-the" she sobbed out. "I know baby I know, can you follow my breathing?" I said as I placed her head on my chest and I could feel her nod. "Ready breathe in..2..3..4 and out..2..3..4, good job baby and again.." we kept going for about 10 minutes and now I can hear quiet sobs coming from y/n.
"You okay now baby?"
"Yeah I'm okay" she croaked out. "what did you apologize for earlier hunny?" I could feel her freeze in my arms and I knew something was up. "I-um I don't know" she whispered into my chest. I could instantly tell she was lying. "I'm a trained spy detka, I know your lying" it was silent for about 5 seconds until she started balling her eyes out again.
"Hey hey hey, baby what's wrong?" "I'm sorry..I'm sorry.. I'm sorry" she cried out. "Sorry for what? What happened? She just kept apologizing.

I started looking around the room and in the bathtub was her razor but there was no blade in it. My heart sunk as I realised why she was apologizing. "oh hunny...." I cooed. "It's okay, it's okay you don't need to be sorry" she just clung onto me for dear life and cried into my chest. I soon saw the bloody blade on the floor next to the toilet. At this point I was almost crying.
"Can you show me where? I just want to make sure it's not infected" I said. She soon looked up at me and looked back down and pulled her hoodie sleeves up to reveal the cuts. "I'm s-sorry" she cried out and burried her head into my chest. "Oh baby.. why?" She was sobbing into my chest and her breathing was all over the place.
"The-they're so me-mean" the last part trailing off just above a whisper.
"W-why did they s-say all of that mommy" I hate seeing her in such a state, it breaks my heart. "Oh baby..I don't know, they were being idiots" " shh shhh shh it's okay just breathe" I said rocking her back and forth. She may be 14 but she'll always be my baby girl. After about 20 minutes she calmed down and all I could hear were quiet sniffles.
How about we go down to Bruce and he can clean those cuts yeah?" She just nodded. I took her off my lap and stood up holding my hand out to help y/n up. But she just looked up at me and held her arms up to be carried. I smiled to myself and picked her up and she clung onto me like a koala, "you a koala now?" I giggled and she just nodded in agreement.

We got to the infirmary and I called Bruce to meet us there, I put y/n down on the bed as Bruce walked in. "Is everything okay?" I looked at him and rolled y/ns sleeves up to show the cuts "let's get those cleaned up" he said giving us both a sympathetic look.

It was now the evening and we were in my bed cuddling watching movies. Wanda had come to check on y/n and told me that the boys still look like they've seen a ghost. I heard y/n giggle which made me smile. "good, now they know to never comment on my daughter's appearance ever again" Wanda soon left and I looked down to see y/n fast asleep in my arms. "Goodnight baby, love you" I said kissing her head. I heard a very muffled "love you too" which made me giggle. Gosh this girl is my world.

-----------------

A/N- damn this one was long, anyways sorry for slow updates it's just I go back to school next week so I'm trying to prepare myself 😬
Please leave requests <\3