overwhelmed-SJ

----------------------

Y/n Pov:

For the past 8 months I've been filming avengers endgame with my mum. It was the first time I got to meet the cast besides Chris and Lizzie as they're my mum's best friends. It has been really fun filming with everyone and I hope I get to work with everyone again, but as the date for the premiere gets closer and closer, the more anxious I become. I mean yeah I can't wait to see the film as it's the first one I've every been in, but I'm petrified about being around so many people.
What if I fall?
What if I spoil something?
"Y/n?"
What if I say something mean?
Could I be the reason my mum's career ends?
"Y/NNNN??"
"What happens if I don't know what to say?

Scarletts pov:

It was around noon when I decided to see what y/n was up to. I'd seen her briefly this morning while getting a bowl of cereal but that was at 7am, I haven't heard a peep from her since. I walked into the living room and saw my daughter sitting on the sofa.
"Y/n" I got no reply. I walked closer to see she was completely out of it, lost in her own thoughts. I decide to shout her name a little louder.
"Y/NNNN?" I yelled. That caught her attention. "Everything alright honey?" I ask while sitting next to her. "I'm okay, just a little nervous about tomorrow night"
"Oh that's okay sweetheart but remember I'll be with you the whole time okay?" I reassured her hoping to calm her nerves. She just lightly nodded her head in return. For the rest of the day we sat watching movies trying to get her mind off of the premiere.

*Time skip to the premiere*

Y/n pov:

I was sat with my mum getting my hair and makeup done. As I'm only 9 years old my mum told the makeup lady only to do a little bit on me. Soon enough me and my mum are both in our dresses and are in the car heading to the premiere of Avengers Endgame. The ride there was pretty silent and I didn't even realise I was fidgeting with my fingers until I felt a pair of hands holding mine. "It'll be okay honey, I promise" my mum says trying to calm me down.
As soon as we pull up I get this overwhelming feeling going through me, I try to shake it off, but when me and my mum got out of the car and people were screaming my name, my eyesight became blurry as tears began to pool my eyes. I felt a hand hold onto mine and knowing it was my mum I felt this immediate feeling of comfort knowing she was next to me. We had quickly met up with the rest of the cast and exchanged hugs with each other, I had calmed down, and soon enough I was walking down the red carpet with my mum by my side.

As I get further down the red carpet, it's getting harder and harder to fight of this feeling because there were so many people and interviewers calling my name and telling me to pose. I can feel my breath begin to speed up and yet again my eyes filled up with tears, but this time I think my mum noticed because I soon felt a hand grip onto mine and pull me away from everyone and into a relatively big room with sofas and food. She brought me too the sofa and that's when the tears started to fall, this was all too much and I couldn't take it anymore. "Awwww come here hunny" my mum said while pulling me into her lap. I was so fed into my thoughts that I didn't realise I was having a panic attack until it felt like someone was strangling me.
"I can't- I can't- I can't breathe mum" I sobbed into her chest. "Shhhh shhhh I know it's hard, but hey hey look at me, look at me, it's okay" she cooed. "Nice deep breaths that's it" and soon enough the feeling disappeared and my mum was wiping the tears off of my face.
"Baby do you want to stay here or come with me back out there?" My mum asked, I thought about it for a second and decided to go back out there. "If I go back out, can you stay with me?" I asked hoping for a positive response. "Of course baby I'll stay by your side for the rest of the night"
And just like that me and my mum went back out and soon enough we were watching the film we've been waiting 8 months for. I couldn't ask for a better mum.

A/N: idk how I feel about this one, sorry for the rushed ending I didn't know what to say :)