sick (NR)

you're 3 years old and wake up sick so nat takes care of you.

Nats pov:
1:30am

I wake up to my door opening with small footsteps following soon after. I smile to myself knowing exactly who it is, and soon enough I feel a small body on top of mine. I wrap my arms around my little girl and she snuggles into me, I  fall into a comfortable sleep knowing I have my baby girl with me.

3am

I hear small whimpers coming from beside me, I turn over to see y/n tossing and turning with a thin layer of sweat across her forehead. I run my hand through her hair and gently cup her face with my hands. "Hey..baby, wake up" I say, my face laced with concern. All of a sudden she shot up and ran to the bathroom, with me following soon after.

Y/ns pov:

I woke up to mummy whispering something to me. Before I could answer I had a horrible feeling in my stomach so I quickly ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. A lot. I hate throwing up, it's really scary so I shouted for mummy because I need her.

Nats pov:

"Mummy!" I heard coming from the bathroom, I quickly run into the bathroom and sat down behind y/n holding her hair and rubbing her back. "Mummy I don't like it! Make it stop!" My little girl sobbed still throwing up, seeing her like this breaks my heart. "Shhh shhh it's ok my love it's okay, mummy's here, it'll be all over soon" I cooed continuing to rub her back.

Not long after she flopped back onto my chest, still crying. I pick her up and place her on the counter grabbing her toothbrush. "do you want to do it? Or should mummy do it?" I question, y/n just points at me and places hee head on my chest. Clearly tired and in pain. I quickly brush her teeth and lay her down, but she starts crying again. "What's wrong baby?" I say while running my hand through her hair as it always calmes her down. "It r-really hurt-s" y/n sobbed out, I hate seeing my baby in so much pain. I quickly run and grab the medicine and she takes it without any fuss. I go to grab the thermometer, "noooo mummy come back.. I need you" y/n says making grabby hands towards me, still crying. I scoop her up and take her with me to medbay where I finally found a thermometer. I quickly take y/ns temperature and it reads 102.3°F. I walk back to my room, y/n still in my arms, with only small whimpers coming from her. "Does it still hurt?" I say laying down with her wrapped around me. "A little bit" she whispers. "Okay baby, we'll take you to see uncle Bruce tomorrow to see if he can make it better". I start rubbing her back again, singing a sokovian lullaby that Wanda taught me.

"We’ve been waiting for you
'tie mi t͡ʃaˈjaɫəm

Now you are here
ˈʃiɪdeŋ ˈti e ˈʃte

More perfect than I imagined
ˈdrage wo t͡sto ˈmisliɫəm

Our house is now a home
ˈdom naʃ ˈʃiɪdeŋ ˈgnieʒ

No matter where you go
bez veˈdeɪ̆ doˈkude ˈjit͡ʃiʃ

Sunlight shines on you
ˈʃiʒa ˈsunt͡so nad tiˈe"

And soon enough y/ns breathing evens out, and I hear little snores coming from her soo after.

How did I get so lucky.

A/N
hey guys! Sorry this is kinda short and bad lol