What Do You Mean He's Missing?

Tubbo paced around his employees, before arriving back at his seat.

"What do you mean Tommy's just, gone?"

Tubbo was standing up at a new table. The dark oak wood, shining because of the wood finish, perfectly reflected Tubbo's guilt? Anger? Whatever it was, it wasn't good, and everyone who was sitting at the table knew this.

"Tubbo, we looked everywhere. Your mansion, his old house, heck even the park where you guys used to play! We found nothing!" Quackity was trying to reason with Tubbo. After all, making your boss angry wasn't particularly a good thing. "There's no trace?! Nothing?!" No one moved, except Fundy cleared his throat. "There was his bandana? It smelt like blood or..something. Definitely something that smelt like iron."

Ranboo looked at his husband, clearly surprised at the anger. He's never really seen him like this, but he kept his mouth shut. He didn't want to make him mad further, and plus, he was supposed supposed be his assistant now. Husband things can wait.

Tubbo laughed, though it was clearly mad laughing. "So-So you're telling me that you found Tommy gone, his bandana smelt like the scent of vampires, and you just let it go like it was nothing and told me the next day?! You are all IDIOTS!" Fundy sighed, nothing new.

Tubbo had a right to be upset though. His best friend was kidnapped, by vampires, one of the main problems in the town. Being in charge of a huge town, could probably be considered a city, was one thing, and having your best friend taken by the one thing you hate was another.

Tubbo tried to keep a straight face as he dismissed everyone, and then fell back in his chair, tears welling up in his eyes. He failed Tommy, he failed Tommy! The one thing he needed him safe from.

"I failed him, Boo. You know I hate vampires." Ranboo sighed. "Bo, I know, but we'll find him, alright? Look at me." He took Tubbo's hands in his hands. Despite hating eye contact, being half-enderman and all that, he looked at Tubbo directly in his eyes.

"This isn't your fault, Bo, okay? Tommy will be okay." Tubbo sighed. "But what if they..what if they turn him Boo?!" Ranboo bit his tongue. "Well then, we'll find him before they do. Alright, my little nightmare?" Tubbo giggled slightly, and Ranboo let go of his hands. "I like my little medical issue better, boss man. Sucks that we have to be all serious and shit during work or whatever it's called." Ranboo sighed. "Meetings, Bo, meetings! And it's important, I can't go all sappy during those things." Tubbo rolled his eyes. "Okay, my beloved, well if we want to find Tommy, we better start looking and finding things!" Tubbo stood up, and fixed his posture before going to the main work area.

Ranboo watched as his posture changed from laidback and clumsy, to professional and..good for once. Tubbo really was a character. He looked at his ring, before following Tubbo, copying the same posture, if not better. Finding Tommy was one thing they had to do, and Ranboo wasn't going to allow Tubbo to get hurt.

________

To be honest, Tommy doesn't exactly know how he got here.

He fell asleep in his bed, cozy as ever. He remembers having hot chocolate with Ranboo and Tubbo. It was nice not seeing them with their work personas on. It was a refreshing moment. The chocolate taste lingered on his mouth as he fell asleep. So why did he wake up on stiff bed, with nearly rock hard pillows?

He sat up, immediately regretting it as a pounding headache started to roll in. He sighed, and stood up, nearly losing his balance. He looked to be in atleast not a dungeon, thank god. If anything, it looked more like a shitty room.

A person peeked into his room. A brunette, definitely older than him and taller. He had red eyes, weird, and round glasses. He was wearing a white collared shirt, and a sweater pulled over it. "You're awake! Oh, just wait until I tell Phil and Tech, ohhh, we found a good one."