School's Boring Dad!

"Micheal! Breakfast!" Micheal heard his name get called, and got up from reading his book. It was pretty interesting, he had to say, I mean, for an old book it was. "Coming Dad!" He ran to the kitchen, and found his dad plating some toast and eggs for him.

"Here, Micheal." Micheal took his food and sat down. He looked at a family portrait. His dad, looking pretty nice, and him smiling. His dad's blonde hair and blue eyes, and his human form, pink hair with green streaks. He had to say, he looked pretty good. So did his dad of course, but, he looked better.

He always wondered why his dad had blonde hair and blue eyes, and he didn't. Of course, he was adopted, but, it still is confusing. He always felt like a part of his life was missing, like some people or something, but he couldn't put his finger on it. He had slight memory problems, so of course that didn't help.

Tommy sat down across from Micheal. "Micheal? You okay bud?" Micheal looked at Tommy. "Yea, course I am dad. I'm just amazing. Guess what me and Foolish Jr. are doing today? We're going to be writing a song!" Tommy smiled. "That sounds cool! If you want, you can invite him over."

Micheal gasped. "How did you know I wanted him over?! You're a genius dad!" They both started laughing. It seemed, after living here for a few years now, everything would go back to normal for Tommy, and of course..Micheal.

Tommy still felt bad that Micheal didn't know his real dad's, or the important part of his past, but, he really couldn't risk anything. He had promised to keep him safe. 11 years now they have lived in Manberg. Micheal was 15, and still as adorable as ever.

He hoped Tubbo and Ranboo were proud of him. Or, atleast their sane minds. There was no doubt they were like the others, but, it still stung that he had left them. No doubt, they were mad. But they'd never find him. He knew it.

Karl had given them a ton of vampire repellent stuff beforehand, and over time, Tommy has gotten more than enough.

"Hey dad?" An 8 year old Micheal shouted to his dad. "Why do we need so much of this teeth stuff?" Tommy sighed, and ruffled his hair. "I'll tell you when you're older, now who's ready for chocolate cake?" "Me! Me!"

"Hurry up and eat, Micheal, you still have to go to school." Micheal groaned. "Dad, school is boorrrinngg! Everyone knows this, why do I need to go?" Tommy just smiled. "Education, Micheal. You need some kind of education in that huge mind of yours." Micheal smiled.

He put his plate in the sink, before grabbing his school bag. "You have everything Micheal?" Micheal smiled. "Yep." Tommy smiled, and hugged Micheal. "I love you so much, remember to come straight home after school, with your friend, okay buddy?" Micheal hugged him back. "Okay dad."

Tommy watched as Micheal left the house, waving like a maniac. Tommy's jaw hurt from smiling so much, but Micheal, his pride and joy, made him smile like that. Micheal may not be his son, but he sure felt like it. He had a lot of traits of Tommy, such as his awesomeness.

Tommy shut the door, locked it, and sighed. Finally, he thought, finally, me and Micheal could be safe. Once and for all.

-----

"Yo, Micheal, did you hear about the sightings?" Micheal looked up from his lunch to look at Foolish Jr. "Huh? What sightings?" "The vampire ones! I thought you'd know, considering it's on the internet and everything." Micheal sighed. "Don't really go on the internet often."

"Well, apparently, they spotted a tall ass vampire. Black and white hair, a suit, he apparently was looking for his son. Isn't that weird? As if his son was here." Micheal giggled. "Yeah, that'd be so stupid. A big case like this, in Manberg? Forget about it, it was probably a vampire fooling around or someone being stupid."

Foolish Jr. laughed. "That's what logical people say. Don't you wanna, you know, be a bit adventurous sometimes Micheal?" Micheal glared at him. "I am too adventurous. Remember when I jumped that fence." "Yeah, and you fell on your face." Micheal threw an apple at him.

"It's not bad that I prefer books over trying to hunt down some vampire. My dad has warned me about them, saying they are terrible creatures." Foolish Jr. sighed. "Your dad has a huge grudge against them, man, maybe you should tell him about the sighting." "Yeah, good idea. For once." They erupted in laughter.

------

Micheal arrived home, with Foolish Jr. "Hello Foolish Jr. Hi buddy!" Tommy hugged Micheal. "How was school?" Micheal threw his bag on the floor, and collapsed on the couch. "Boring as always, dad. But Foolish Jr. told me about a vampire sighting!"

Foolish Jr. sat next to Micheal, and Tommy looked at Micheal with wide eyes. "...Really? What did the vampire supposedly look like?" Micheal smiled. "That's the weirdest thing too. Black and white hair. Tall as fuck. He was asking for his son." Foolish Jr. explained.

The color drained from Tommy's face. "Hmm..maybe..it's a good idea to keep you home for a few days." Micheal cheered. "Woohoo! No school, let's goo!" Tommy smiled, or, tried to. "Yeah...just in case. You and your friend can go up to your room now."

They happily went up to Micheal's room, while Tommy almost collapsed on the spot. He immediately locked all the doors, got out almost all of his vampire repellent things, and sat on the couch in thought. They had tracked something. Or they were just checking.

Of course they wanted Micheal too. And of course, him. No doubt they'd be mad. They'd most likely kill him, right in front of Micheal. He can't allow that. He needs to protect Micheal. He needs to.

And he knows exactly how he can do this.