You Left Me To Die

"Tommy, I really think Karl is to be trusted." Tubbo was laying out some clothes for himself, and talking to a uncomfortable Tommy. "Tubso, didn't he just weird you out a bit? All that fucking teeth shit and..yeah." Tubbo sighed.

"Yeah, he's always been like that. I've known him even before Quackity and Sapnap. He always seems to be in the right place at the right time..somehow." He nervously smiled. "Tubbo, that's just creepy, innit? You just described a serial killer."

"Look, point is, you can trust him! I trust him a lot, so..please, for the sake of Ranboo, for the sake of Micheal, for the sake of me, trust him." Tubbo looked down at his clothes. "He might be our only way out of this situation."

"TUBBO!"

Tubbo looked around, and saw a confused Tommy looking at him. "Tubbo? You alright?" Tubbo sighed. "Shit, I'm going insane or something. Just heard Ranboo yell my name." Tommy sighed. "We can't have you going all-HELP ME-insane on us now." Tubbo looked at Tommy with widened eyes. "Tubbo?"

"S-Sorry, I- Maybe I need air- I-" He looked at his ring. "One second." He rushed out of the room, leaving a confused Tommy to ponder what happened.

----

Tubbo rushed outside, and sat against a nearby tree. The cold air hit his cheek, but he didn't care. He was hearing stuff. Why was he hearing Ranboo? "He's not here, He's not her.."

TUBBO PLEASE
HELP ME
HELP M

Tubbo covered his ears, tears rolling down his face. "What the fuck?!" He looked at his ring. His ring has always been special to him, the black of the obsidian blending in perfectly with the white of the calcite. Now, it seemed the dark was bleeding into the light, such as ink bleeding through a paper.

He didn't want to go through this. He wanted him back. He wanted Ranboo back. The world around him shifted into a memory of them spending his birthday together. As he stood up, his legs shook, sending him straight to the floor again, and only to look around at the memory.

It changed again to them playing Wii Sports together, the goofy poses Ranboo made to make Tubbo laugh. Then it changed again to another random memory.

Then again.

Then again.

Then again.

It went to fast, the scene around him making him sick to the stomach. It was like being on a tilt-a-whirl. Going way too fast, the scenery going too fast around him.

Mixing along with the voices of Ranboo.

YOU LEFT ME TO DIE
ITS YOUR FAULT
ALL YOUR FAULT
HOW DARE YOU
YOU LEFT ME
YOU LEFT ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
YOU LEFT ME T

He was back at the tree, and immediately vomited on the ground. Somehow also vomiting blood, he didn't care.

He leaned against the fence of Karl's house. It wouldn't hurt to sleep out here, right? The house seemed too stuffy. He fell asleep in the damp grass.

What he failed to notice was the arms hooking onto him after he fell asleep, and carrying him away.

-----

Ranboo woke up in the same room. He didn't like being a full vampire, but it did feel lighter on his shoulders. He didn't have to worry about being half something, and now everyone could tell him he was a full one! Techno walked into the room again.

He hadn't really gotten a good look at his sire the first time, but his elegance really showed in this outfit. He was wearing a royal outfit, deep dark reds going together with whites. Gold chains on the side, as well as a gold trimmed cape.

Gold, it seemed, was one of the things Techno liked. He had gold barrettes, gold bracelets, gold earrings, gold lace. It was a nice touch, he decided. The thing that stood out the most was the pure, gold crown. Rubies, Lapis, and Emeralds engraved in the gold.

"I have came here not only to feed you, but to give you some good news!" He sat in a chair across from Ranboo. Ranboo sat on the edge of the bed, wanting to be as close as possible. "What is it?" Techno smiled some. "Your friend, what's his name...Tubbo? We got him."

Ranboo widened his eyes. "W-What? What do you mean?.." "We have him! He'll be turned soon. Phil has taken quite a liking to him. Said he felt bad."

"But- I don't want him hurt!" Techno softened a bit. "Aww..it'll be okay. He won't get hurt, okay?" He ran a hand through Ranboo's hair. "Yes he will, Techno! You don't know him. He's probably been worried sick about me!" Techno nodded. "Then the reunion will be sweet then."

Ranboo sighed, he felt like crying, but leant into the touch. Curse him and his stupid instincts. "Now, you must be hungry, correct?" Ranboo nodded, smiling a bit at the thought of eating.

Techno, again, cut his hand open and let Ranboo drink it. Ranboo will have to worry about Tubbo later.

------

Tommy was concerned. Tubbo had gone out for a bit, claiming he needed some air, and left for around an hour now. Now, Tommy was not an expert on getting air, but I'm pretty sure that didn't mean going out for an hour. He would've asked Karl, but he was asleep, and he didn't want to be mean.

Micheal looked really cute. He was asleep, but laying against the pillows. He just realized how small the piglin was. It was weird, he decided.

So, he did what every good friend would've done. He went and checked on him.

"Tubbo?" He looked around, the damp grass somehow stinking. Wait, that wasn't grass. That was the smell of vomit. He held his nose, grimacing at the smell, but a light bulb going off. Did Tubbo throw up? He looked around, before making a realization.

Tubbo was gone.