Slowly, He's Liking Us More

Ranboo was worried. His husband, as amazing as he is, was being an idiot. Spending a day in a library isn't very cool. Especially since they needed to find Tommy. When he came out of the library, he immediately got his coat on.

"Where are you going Bo?" Tubbo stopped. "I'm finding him. Please, don't follow me." Ranboo widened his eyes. "No, I'm going! I'm not letting you get hurt, Tubbo!" He grabbed his arm, and looked at him with pleading eyes.

Tubbo sighed, and forced Ranboo on his knees. "Listen..I won't be gone long, okay?" Tubbo cupped his face, smiling. "Take care of Micheal for me and my work, okay? You're in charge. I'll call you if something happens." He headbutted Ranboo, a sign of affection, before walking away.

Ranboo stood up, trying to not cry. He can't cry. Not now. He exhaled, and looked at the thing Tubbo put in his hands. A notebook of all the things Tubbo's- no, their workers had to do. Upon reading it, he walks to the work room.

Ranboo has never been in charge before. Atleast, not like a company like this. Everyone looked at him weirdly as he walked in. Sapnap, again, spoke out. "Where's Tubbo?" Ranboo sighed. "Tubbo, is on a...work mission? I'd phrase it like that. While he's gone, I'm going to be in charge.". Everyone's moods went from confused to a bit scared upon hearing that.

They all knew, out of the two, Ranboo is the scariest. Being the assistant and all, and also being husband to the boss, he was not only in charge of a lot of things, but also his husband's feelings and health. Every single time someone insulted Tubbo, they were met with Ranboo cursing them out. Ranboo never cursed, unless it was something like that.

"I expect you all to do what you need to do. I may not be Tubbo, but you all know I hold more grudges towards you guys than Tubbo. And if any of you even question about why Tubbo left or where he is, you're fired. Understood?" Everyone nodded.

Ranboo let out a satisfied hum before walking away.

"Ranboo, you're too dangerous, you can't stay here!" Sam yelled at him as a 8-year old Ranboo flinched. "Sam?.." "Leave, Ranboo, LEAVE NOW!" Ranboo nodded, and ran away.

Why was he dangerous? All that had happened is that he got bit by something. He thinks it was a spider. Cool, he had said, I can be like Spiderman! Now, being older and more aware of things, he knew what happened.

He was bitten, most likely, halfway by a vampire. When this happens, he read, the person doesn't fully develop their instincts. Usually, the person has one red eye, and gets fangs, but doesn't develop their instincts, such as wanting human blood, and being by their coven.

Ranboo was half-enderman and half-vampire, and it bothered him. He's told Tubbo, and he still loved him since he was only half. Not wanting human blood. In all honesty, he agreed with Tubbo. He doesn't like to take sides often, and this would make him a hypocrite, but he hates vampires as much as he does. The fact that a vampire bit him and didn't even finish the job, leaving him feared and broken and an orphan?

Ridiculous.

He doesn't like dwelling on his past though. As he held a little piglin Micheal in his hands, he only wanted his family. He really hoped that Tubbo was safe. He should've brought a nicer coat, it looked really cold out. Well, he had fur. Still. Ranboo shook his head. What is he thinking? He'll be fine. He's Tubbo.

He just hoped he was safe out there.

-------

Tommy, despite only waking up twice, just thought it was normal to wake up in a blood red bed and no memory of what happened the night before. It was annoying and stupid, he decided. He didn't even know why he fell asleep in the vampires arms! He's a traitor now, he realized, but Tubbo would forgive him.

Someone walked into the room. Thinking it's Wilbur, he sighed. "Hello again brunette fuckerr.." Techno looked at him with a confused expression. "I'm not Wilbur." Tommy looked at him. "Oh- OH SHIT- Wait wait, buddy, wait don't kill me please-" Tommy scooted to the edge of the bed, and Techno just sat next to him.

"Be careful. You're gonna fall." Tommy looked at the ground. Had it looked this far down before? He just wanted to know what was happening. Techno picked up Tommy (why is he being held so much, and liking it?), and placed him on the other side of the bed. "I don't want you gettin' hurt." Tommy scoffed. "What does it matter to you bitch? I'm gonna die anyway here!" Techno widened his eyes. "No! You're not dyin' Theseus!" Tommy furrowed his eyebrows.

"Theseus? Is that something like from the Greeks and Roman's and..yeah?" Techno nodded. "Yes, but, it's your new nickname now." Tommy awkwardly smiled. "Greeaaatt?..." Techno smiled and held Tommy like a baby again. Similar to Wilbur. "Why do you guys keep on holding me like this?"

Techno nearly dropped him, but sighed. "Cause your our fledgling. Compared to us, you're basically a baby to us. Which is why we treat you kind of like one. We're hundreds of years old, and you're, in vampire years, 1, 2 years old." Tommy widened his eyes.

"Really?! So..I get a lot of comfort then, and care and..stuff.." Techno smiled. "Of course Tommy. Do humans not do that?" Tommy shook his head no. "Humans don't really..do that." Techno's eyes filled with rage. "We'll comfort and care for you then."

Tommy settled in Techno's hold, snuggling against his chest. He had noticed that both Wilbur and Techno don't have heartbeats. "When can I meet your dad?" "Soon, Tommy..you could today if you want.." Tommy smiled. "Really?!" A part of him was screaming "No! Don't!" but his instincts were overtaking him. "Of course! And you can be part of our family!" Tommy giggled. "Okay!" Techno set him down, earning a whine from Tommy, and went to get Phil.

------

Tubbo was shivering. He should've brought a better coat, and adrenaline was heating him now. He not a good ³house. Tommy was being held by the one and only Blood God, and he liked it! He was smiling. He needed to get him back, he didn't care what it took.

He didn't care how many people he had to hurt, or kill. He wanted Tommy back, he needed him. He's his friend. He'll get him back.

He got out his phone and called Ranboo. "Hello?" "Ranboo, I need backup."