New Destinations

Tommy and Tubbo arrived at their destination. Micheal was asleep, as the long walk made him very tired. Tubbo knocked on the door, and a man with a purple hoodie answered.

Tubbo "Please, just let me in." Karl nodded, and let them in.

The warm house was a nice contrast to the cold outside. It seemed Sapnap and Quackity were asleep, as was Micheal. Tubbo laid down Micheal on the sofa, and sat on it. Tommy sat next to Tubbo. Karl sat on a chair across from them. "Care to explain?"

"Well, basically some vampires kidnapped Tommy. We got him back, but they took Ranboo, my husband, now for some reason. Now we're on the hunt from from and we need Ranboo back. But they are so possessive." Karl nodded. "You're lucky I'm willing to help you."

He stood up and went to a drawer. He opened it, and took out 3 necklaces. They had, what looked like, shark teeth on it. He also pulled out two bracelets. He went back to where he was originally sat.

"These necklaces may look like shark teeth, but they are vampire teeth. Weird, I know, but vampires are somehow intimated if you wear vampire teeth, and won't approach you. I got these for me and my fiances, but you can borrow them." He handed the necklaces to Tubbo, who took them smiling.

"And what are the bracelets?" Tommy pointed to the two bracelets. "Well, this technically isn't something to repel vampires. Garlic can though, I guess. But these, if you ever are in a bad situation and need to flee quickly, just break the bracelet and it will teleport you here. It's cause it's infested with an enderpearl."

Tommy looked at the bracelets in awe. "This is so cool man! What are you, a time traveler or something?" Karl laughed. "No, no, I just like doing research on this stuff. It's kinda my job." He smiled. "Thank you Karl. Is it okay if Micheal stays here for the time being?"

Karl looked at Tubbo, smile bigger than before. "Of course.." Tubbo sighed. "Thank you, Karl." Karl just sighed. Tubbo and Tommy put on the necklaces, and then the bracelet. They put the extra necklace on Micheal.

"Thank you again Karl. Me and Tommy better get going if we wanna find Ranboo." Karl gasped. "Wait, don't you wanna eat or sleep? It was most likely a very big journey. From Manberg to Kinoko?" Tommy and Tubbo looked at each other, before nodding. "Yeah, we can do that."

"Cool. I have guests rooms if you wanna crash there. I can watch Micheal." Tommy started to go into the guest bedroom. "Thank you Karl. For everything." "Of course, Tubbo.." Tubbo smiled and followed Tommy.

--------

When Ranboo woke up, he felt unusually small. You see, he's an enderman hybrid.
He's usually taller than a lot of people. But he felt small, as if he was a child again. He wanted someone, he didn't know who. He just wanted his sire.

His sire? Who's his sire? He didn't know. All he knew is that he needed him. It was life or death for all he knew. And his sire must've sensed this. A pink haired pig hybrid went into the room, immediately hugging Ranboo. "Hi Ranboo.." "Techno?.." Techno (why does he know his name?) smiled. "Yeah, it's me. I turned you. I didn't want Phil to. You honestly remind me of myself." Ranboo made grabby hands at Techno. Did he shrink in size? No, he didn't. Techno was just the same height as him. Techno immediately obliged.

Ranboo snuggled into his chest, playing with his fingers. "I'm kinda hungry.." "Course you are. You just got turned. Well, you have to drink my blood." Techno got up, setting down Ranboo first, and cut his palm with a knife.

Deep dark blood started forming out of the cut, but not enough. He cut his hand more until his whole hand was bloody. He held his hand up to Ranboo's mouth. "Drink." "But- How-" He forced his hand into Ranboo's mouth, and Ranboo's instincts took over.

He started to drink the blood. It was one of the most refreshing and best tasting things he's tasted! He immediately tried to get as much as he can. "Slow down, I don't want you choking." Ranboo slowed down, wanting to not only eat but also please his sire. (Why did he want to please him?)

When he was finished, he smiled. "I didn't know blood tasted that good." Techno smiled, and sat next to Ranboo. "You didn't drink any blood as a half-vampire?" "No..I don't- I didn't like blood." Techno sighed, and facepalmed. "You weren't getting the right nutrition then!"

"I wasn't?" "No. Even half-vampires need blood. I'm glad I turned you now, you probably would've died.." Ranboo raised his eyebrows. "But the books-" "Books can be wrong. Now, you're probably tired, aren't you?" Ranboo sighed, and nodded. Techno grabbed Ranboo, and held him to his chest, combing through his hair with his fingers.

Ranboo immediately fell asleep. He gets comfort, yes, but this was still nice.

Techno set him down on the bed. Tomorrow they can prepare for Tommy, but now, he can sleep. He fell asleep in a chair next to the bed.