enO

We really had to pack up our good up life in the suburbs and move to the ghetto because my dad turned out to be one those dumb ass old heads that think these young hoes actually like them, imagine being that dumb. She almost wiped us the fuck out but I was able to talk some sense into my dad before we were fully broke, from the jump I was telling him bout that bitch but he thought I just didn't want to him to be happy. Yeah y'all the ignorance jumped all the way out with this one.

"Oh." I said a bit surprised as we pulled up to the house. "This is nice." I was expecting... I don't know something run down and sketchy.

"Yeah." My dad sighed. "Its a nice place to live the people here just give it a bad rep." I nodded my head understanding what he meant.

All of the furniture and other stuff we needed had been moved already we ourselves just needed to move in so here the fuck we are, looking up at a two story light blue and White House, this my first time seeing it and I like it the colors make it feel welcoming hopefully the inside matches outside energy.

"I let you have the downstairs bedroom since it has a bathroom attached." My father led me inside and pointed down a hallway.

They were two doors to the right and left of the front door I'll assume they're closets. Past that the living room was to the left my dad had it set up to suit him and to the right was the dinning area and kitchen, the two were separate by some kind of bar? I don't know shit look boujee.

"What's upstairs?" I asked not really interested in touring the house.

"The attic two bedrooms and a bathroom." He pouted. "The attic my bedroom my office and my bathroom." I rolled my eyes.

"Well I'll go try to get as comfortable as possible." I gave my dad a hug then headed down the hallway he showed me.

The hallway was unnecessarily long but I guess it's to make the bedroom and bathroom more secluded? I don't mind it much I just don't like doing any unnecessary walking.

Entering my room I smiled when I saw my dad had my bed set up already, I would've cried if I had to do it it's a storage bed and those things a bitch to put together especially the kind that I have. Dragging out the trash bags I stuffed my bedding into I grabbed my silk set and made my bed. As tired as I am I decided to finish setting up the room the best I could, I rather do everything now because if I leave it for later my lazy ass will never get around to it.

11:30 PM. I stared tiredly at my led neon clock I just got done setting up no way I been at this shit all day but I'm finished now though. Standing in the middle of my new room it takes me a minute to decide if I wanna shower, but it's soon morning so I won't not even gonna look for something to eat just sleep and do all that shit tomorrow.

Or not... cause who the fuck knocking at this time a night?

Exiting my room I make my way towards the front of the house only to realize the knocking was coming from the back.

"If I die I die." I whisper to myself as I make my way towards the back door.

My father didn't have any curtains or anything set up yet so I could clearly see a fine ass dark skin standing out there... and the annoyed look on his face, oh? Like someone sent for his bitch ass.

"Can I help you?" I ask with much attitude as I open the door a bit.

"Nah." He shakes his head. "My old lady just wants me to be nice or whatever she already met your dad so I guess it's our turn to meet." He shrugs pulling out half a joint from behind his ear.

"And you thought this time a night was a good time?" I watch him as he makes his lanky ass comfortable on the back rail.

"I wanted to smoke and I don't smoke in my old lady house." He took a long ass pull from the joint. "Before y'all moved in I used to break in here to smoke... shit ain't gone change na." He smirks.

"Oh yeah?" The fuck this nigga think he is?

He nods. "Especially since you got the room I used to burn in." He cracks a slight smile showing a gold tooth.

"You can have it back." He looks at me.

"When you start school?" He keeps eyeing me.

"What makes you think I'm in school?" Fuck I look like?

"Ya daddy nigga." Who he giving attitude? "Now lul boy when you start school?" He stood up getting in my face.

"Ain't shit bout me lil." I snap, he smirks.

"I can see that." He blows smoke in my face.

"Monday b." He nods.

"LCC right?" I nod. "I go there... guess you already got a friend or whatever." He shrugs.

"A friend... or whatever?" He grips my jaw.

I don't know why the hell I didn't pull away or give some type of reaction because now this fool kissing me... and that shit feel good, pause...

"I ain't gay." I whisper against his lips.

"Me neither and ion know why I did that so mind ya business bout it fatty." He pecked my lips then took off.

If my daddy don't pack up and take me the fuck back.