9ine

It's not that serious... I think to myself as I watch Donte do an entire line right before my eyes, as if I didn't help him fight to not get addicted to that shit, watching him willingly do it tells me all I need to know.

"This the road you bout to go down for real?" I asked Donte, he doesn't respond. "I'll support you in anything but I draw the line at hard drugs... it's me or that shit nigga." I get up to leave but Donte stops me, he's unusually aggressive and I start to panic just a little.

"You ain't drawing the line at shit so SIT DOWN!" He shoves me back. "We got more important shit to worry about." Do we now?

"I'm glad you brought it up cause I been dying to talk about it for a hot minute..." Donte stares at me exhaustedly. "Suck my dick nigga!" And that wakes him right the fuck up.

"Who you think you talking to like that bitch?!" He spits.

"Bitch?!" I laugh. "I wasn't a bitch when we was together so I can't be one now." Donte steps towards me.

"Was?" He laughs. "We not over and we never gone be and if you think you can leave me I'm a show yo ass the door."

"Ok so show me." Donte grabs me back the neck and squeezes down hard as fuck, I bit my lip so them lil whore sounds don't escape me.

"Don't get fucked up!" Donte whispers into my ear making me shiver.

He don't own me... I start thinking... I can leave at any moment I'm just choosing to stay because I don't want to leave him unsupervised with that shit.

Who the fuck am I kidding? I already have an unhealthy attachment to this nigga and I'm bout to go dumb behind him, hopefully he don't embarrass me.

"Can you stop?" I sigh watching Donte shake a little baggie.

"Come hea." Donte tosses the baggie aside and opens his arms. Once I've made myself comfortable in his embrace I relax just so he can relax. "I'm sorry." Donte whispers as he drags his fingers up and down through my kitchen, that shit be feeling so good.

"We got bigger fish to fry..." I start. "We gone have to grow up ahead of schedule and do what needs to be done when it comes to this kid especially if our parents don't react kindly to this news." I want to cry but I'll hold it in for now. I'm dead scared of my dads reaction and I'm going to be fucking hurt if things don't go well.

"I refuse to believe yo ass pregnant for real." I swear if this nigga even thinks of forcing me to go through this shit on my own I'm a kill his ass.

I sit and wait for Donte to say some more stupid shit but snoring all I hear. Releasing the breath I had been holding in I curl up some next to the fool and join him in slumber.

After some time I'm awoken to Donte on his phone yelling some shit bout some money. I try my best to mind my own when it comes to how he makes his money cause I know he makes it dishonestly.

I'm also not going to tell him what he can and can't do, not now when we're obviously going to need the money. I do hope he wants better because that fast money life won't last long.

He's really educated and I like that. I'm glad he finished school and is putting himself through college, hopefully he has an end plan for whatever he achieves in college because like I said that fast money life won't last long. Also... I'm not raising my child around that environment especially if it's a boy.

Donte glares at me over his shoulder, I smile which causes his facial expression to soften. He has a soft spot for me but don't tell him I said that.

"I love you." Donte whispers and I freeze.

🅿️🅿️🅿️

AN/:/ Short chapter but whatever, I wasn't feeling this chap. I have certain shit planned out and I can execute those chapters with ease, but when it comes to the chapters leading up to the ones I already have planned out I dead don't know what to write.