T3W

I really ain't wanna wake up this morning because what the hell really happened last night, seriously what the hell happened? He bet not come near me anymore, and why the hell I even liked that shit? I know it's been a while but it couldn't of been that long my body reacted the way it did.

Rolling out of bed I stretch and contemplate on getting some more sleep but I rather just get on with my day, whatever the hell my day posed to be ian got shit going for myself right now. Maybe I look for a job a lil weekend job since I don't have any weekend classes, thank god. I wasn't going to school on weekends when it was regular school so I ain't going now I'm in college, fuck outta here.

After I shit and shower. I dress in some tight ass shorts I gotta throw out, cause since when my shit got too small to fit? I'm a just go a mall or something cause this ain't right. I toss on an oversized hoodie with socks and my cloud slides, I grab whatever else I'm a need then head out.

"Fuck you headed fat bitch?!" I ain't gotta turn around to know who it is, because who the fuck else?

"I got a name ya know." He smirks at me.

"So?" He steps closer to me. "I got a name too and that ain't gone stop you calling me daddy." He brushes past me and hops in the driver side of my car.

Is some seriously wrong with this nigga mentality, SERIOUSLY WRONG!

"Who the fuck you think you is?!" I suddenly yell. "You kiss me last night out the blue then say you not gay now today here you are with more gay shit driving my car and fucking smoking in it too." I reach over and ring his ears.

"Keep playing wimmie and I'm a drive ya car off a cliff." Who the fuck? I'm a beat his ass.

"We can both di... ahhh, YOU BITCH!" I scream as he suddenly swerves the car, it don't help he high too.

"Like I just said." He chuckles.

"We can be friends or whatever but stop acting like we fucking act... I don't know, normal." I have no idea how we arrived here no fucking idea, I know what it's like to meet someone and instantly click with them but this... this is too much.

"You ain't gay I ain't gay and we just whatever the fuck we are go with the vibes and stop overthinking shit." That's it, that's all he gonna say?

"Put yourself in my position and tell me you wouldn't overthink." He shrugs.

"I don't like to overthink situations I'm a end up thinking of the worse case scenario and freak myself the fuck out." I nod understanding what he means, I do that shit all the time.

"Where you going anyways?" He asks.

"Shopping, I need bigger clothes." He bites his lip side eyeing me.

He really expects me to believe he ain't gay.

"What's ya name tho fatty?"

"Warren." I smile really liking my name. "What's yours? And don't say daddy." I roll my eyes.

"Call me flip." I frown.

"Cause I give a fuck what ya lil friends call you." He stares at me shocked before chuckling.

"Donte." I smile, that's a cute name.

We pull up to a mall and I sigh, I hate crowds and malls be crowded as fuck. We got out and I watch in amusement as Donte sluggishly leads me to the entrance of the mall.

This nigga tall as shit and I bet he don't play sports unless it's on a game or some shit. He dark skinned like I been said with some pretty ass eyes. Nose kinda wide which suits the shape of his face. The lips full although the bottom lip slightly bigger and he got tattoo sleeves, I never understood what the fuck tattoo sleeves be bout even when people explain it, and he got a nice shape for his height everything bout him makes sense.

"Stop watching me b." I catch him eyeing me over his shoulder.

Bitch.

Immediately I head to Hood Nigga Fits. I been wearing this shit from the time it dropped and I'm glad they expanded from just being an online store.

"You like this shit?" Donte scrunches up his nose.

"Yeah...?" He looks at me weird.

While Donte sits in the lil waiting area playing on his phone I go through and grab all the clothes I want and need, when I'm done here I'm a head to footlocker or some shit cause I don't wear any and everybody shoes.

One weird thing about me I have to shop in outfits. I can't just see a shirt and buy it unless I know I have something at home to pair it with shoes accessories everything, I'm weird like that.

"Finally a store I like." Donte bounces past me right into footlocker, I was actually going into the Nike store next door but ok.

It was my turn to wait on Donte and I can tell it's going to be a long wait, he know all the niggas that work in this store.

"Who dis fat bitch?" A yella nigga with ugly teeth asks, I'm not fat the fuck.

"He new round here name Warren." Donte winks at me.

Fuck him and his disrespectful ass lil friends.

"Don't you need shoes?" I shake my head no. "You good?" I nod my head yes.

After a while Donte snatches me up and drags me out the store and in some random ass direction, I'm too mad to give a fuck about anything right now.

"Fix ya attitude or I'm a fix it for you." Donte grabs me by the throat and slams me against a wall.

"So fix it then!" I snap. "You and ya lil friends disrespectful as fuck." I get in his face.

"I know you not mad cause you fat?" Donte smirks.

"I'm not fat." I shove him away from me.

"True." He squishes me between him and the wall. "You thick as fuck tho but I'm not finna walk around calling no nigga thick." Donte gets in my face.

"How bout you don't call me anything." I'm irritated, he irritating me.

"And how bout you call me daddy."

There he go again not being gay and then there's me not gay and liking it.