F1FT33N

When I wake up I'm blanketed in warmth,  I try snuggling closer to the warmth only to be greeted by something poking me and a whimper. My eyes slowly flutter open to the sight of Donte's chest his breathing is slightly off so I look up, his bottom lip is sucked between his teeth and he's already looking down at me eyes full off lust.

I shove him right off the bed suddenly remembering he hit me last night.

"Why?" My voice doesn't sound like mine it's so broken, I should try to beat his ass maybe leave him but I want to know why he'd hurt me.

"Warren..." He looks up at me eyes teary. "For the longest time I've been feeling like I'm losing you then when you said you wanted an abortion it just... I let those feelings get to me and I thought you were gonna leave me for real I should've just listened you obviously have a valid reason for the way you feel and I overreacted." I can tell that's not the full story, Donte has never been expressive.

"I just don't understand." I let my shoulder sink. "You cheat on me and beat me because you're scared of loosing me? Nigga that's shit that'll make me wanna leave." I snapped at Donte he so full of shit right now.

"Are you tryna leave?" Donte looks so lost and hurt, it's weird seeing my thug like this. " I'll understand if you want to I just walked into your life and turned everything upside down got you pregnant you don't even know if you like dick for real its fair if you be asking yourself if this is what you want for real." Clearly he's been thinking about this and a lot, why wouldn't he just come to me?

"I know I don't know what i want but a baby is crazy and the daddy a man running the streets a man that can't keep it in his pants a man that hit mommy, where's the stability in that?" Donte just stares at me. "And don't lie and say you'll change because it should have been a new you the moment I got pregnant." Donte gets up from off the floor and makes his way over to me.

"Fine, I wont tell you I'll change but i can promise you I'll try." This makes me roll my eyes. "I want this and I know i sound selfish but warren before you i was just existing I barely paid attention in class just like high school cause my mind be on the streets its all i had to live for back then you changed that changed me my outlook on life this is my stability now my motivation to exist instead of just existing." Donte leans in and kisses me, i let him.

"Ion like you sleeping around for real especially since you be raw dogging me." My hands come up to caress my stomach, it's already started to get firm.

"I love you warren." Donte lifts me into his lap and starts working on my body.

Before I could tell him fucking me isn't a proper apology I crumble. Small moans flow from my mouth as I grind on him. "I miss this mami." Donte moans into my mouth as he slips his hand into boxers and spreads my cheeks.

"Show me how much you miss this nigga." Donte brings one hand up to grip my throat, I arch liking that shit. "Show me how much you miss this..." I trail off getting lost in the pleasure I got from being choked out.

"Vagooty." Donte snorts flipping me over.

Fuck type of word is that? But I don't dwell on it for too long, Donte decides to flip me over yanking my boxers off in the process.

My hips roll as Donte kisses, licks and sucks every part of my lower half ignoring where I really want him.

After the teasing is over Donte takes my dick into his mouth I thrust my hips up making him gag, bitch. Using his hands to keep me in place Donte goes to work on my dick bobbing his head up and down giving me the best head I've ever had, he should suck me off more often.

Donte lets my dick fall out of his mouth with a wet pop, he lowers to my entrance and I clench in anticipation.

"Fuck baby." I cry out as his thick wet tongue presses my entrance, he licks all around dragging his tongue up and down sometimes moving it in quick circles.

I'm beyond overstimulated as he adds my nipples to the assault. My mind is fuzzy and my dick is leaking, he doesn't have to fuck me at this point I'll forgive him right now if he lets me nut.

"Please?" I whine.

"Please what baby?" Donte smiles up at me as he kitten licks my tip.

I hate him.

"I wanna..." I can't even finish my sentence because I decide to let it out anyway that shit was getting uncomfortable.

"Fuck you think you is nigga?" Donte now has both hands around my throat his face bent, is he really angry or just playing? "You not getting no dick now."

"Why?" I rasp.

"Why?" Donte mocks me squeezing my throat tighter, I nut again. "What the fuck?" Donte whispers looking down at my softening cock. "Freak." He flips me over spitting on it.

I reach behind me and spread my cheeks waiting, without warning Donte slams into me and I cry out in pain. It's been too damn long since we fucked, why would he do that? For a while Donte remains motionless massaging my hips and behind like that's going to help.

"Mami?" He groans, although I'm not ready I nod my approval.

Donte slowly pulls out and pushes back in moaning in my ear as he goes, I just listen to him go off his moans are so arousing.

"Watchu smiling bout?" He bites down on my ear as he goes deeper.

"Fuck baby." I moan trying to push back, he's grazing that spot and I'm not ready to nut yet. "I got a lot to smile about." I feel him smirk, cocky ass.

"Ride me." Two words I hate hearing.

Donte pulls out and lays on his back I take my cool ass time getting on top, he laughs. Once he's back inside I slowly pull myself up and push back down.

"No." Donte grips my hips. "Fuck me the way I like." He playfully glares up at me, I hate this nigga for real. Leaning forward I wrap my arms around his neck and bounce on it. Donte slaps my ass with every bounce enjoying himself a lil too much.

My thighs starts to cramp but I thug it out for a bit longer, I can feel him about to nut.

"Just like that mami." Donte groans. "Fuck me... shit." He grips my hips flipping us into missionary, throwing my legs over his shoulder Donte presses down on my stomach and starts thrusting into me rough and wildly.

"Again." I cry out, he nods gritting his teeth.

Our skin slaps together loudly as we moan and groan chasing our orgasm.

"You forgive me mami?" Donte looks into my eyes as he intentionally strokes that spot.

"Yes." I cry as I cum.

"There you go baby." He smiles as he fills me up.

Once our breathing evens out Donte pulls out and snuggles into me, I pull the sheets over us and spoon him.

I'm never gone leave this nigga regardless and I don't like that, I need to know when to walk away and actually walk away.

💔💔💔💔💔💔
This chapter may
Seem sloppy but I
Started it while I was
High and struggled to
Finish and edit it properly
Because my cheating ass
Finance decided to FaceTime
Me and piss me off while I was
Trying to work.