2w3lv3

Cinnamon with a hint of vanilla that's what our own home smells like, soon enough stress and hot colored baby shit will replace that scent.

Yes I said our place, Donte and I made the adult decision to get our own place. He has this fantasy in his head about what our new life is going to be like and I'm trying not to burst his bubble because I know reality is going to be completely different and I don't want to see him let down, also I'm scared how he'll react to that eye opener the last thing I need is him bailing on me because he doesn't have the capacity. My dad was more than willing to help although he's now recovering from his financial downfall I'm happy to have a cushion but Donte rather stand on his own, I think its the way his mother reacted maybe he's trying prove something to her.

Currently I'm on campus ignoring whatever the fuck my teacher saying and feeding my craving for Cool Ranch Doritos. I planned to stay in school until I'm ready to drop this baby but Donte wants me to fall back soon as I start showing, our doctor said when I start showing that's when the stress levels will increase and that I'll be more sensitive to everything. That bit of information has Donte convinced I'll suffer a miscarriage so to keep him from putting that negative ass energy out into the world I agreed.

Speaking of Donte since last night he left to handle business but I don't know if its that type of business so I'm worried, I just hope he'd respond to at least one call or text and put my mind at ease but I won't overdo it and have him thinking something is wrong with me and or the baby, he probably needs to keep his head straight right now.

"GIRL!" Here this bitch go. "I seen Donte fine ass last night." That's it.

"And that's all it's ever gonna be bitch yo thirsty ass seeing MY MAN in passing nothing more nothing less." I was now in her face ready to throw hands, fuck a gender.

"Boy if I wanted to...." I cut her off.

"If you actually wanted to or could Donte would've never chose me." She got really upset at this, so upset the bitch spit on my shoe.

I kicked that hoe with the same shoe.

"She's a girl!" One of her lil ugly ass friends yelled as she helped her up off the floor.

"Well tell HER to stop picking fights with MY MAN!" Donte startled me because how long he been standing there, and why he always appearing out of nowhere?

Donte soon drags me off mumbling to himself about how he can't leave me unsupervised, how he gone get mad at me? On our way out I pass Suge, he had shades on but I could still see the bruises, I waved at him but he was too focused glaring at Donte.

Donte tosses his car keys to scrap and we hop in mine.

"Nigga you know what this means right?" He motions to the gas light.

"I was gone fill it up eventually." Donte laughs as he drives off.

We turn into a gas station obviously for gas but I'm immediately hit with sugar cravings, for whatever reason I don't mention it to Donte. Normally he makes his lil jokes about my weight and I'm cool with that but now that I'm eating more and getting bigger I don't wanna hear it and keep finding ways to avoid him making jokes.

When Donte heads inside my eyes drift to his unlocked phone that's blowing up with instagram dms from that bitch.

DM From urfavblasian: keep ya pet fag in check

I laugh, this bitch a regular light skin nowhere near blasian. Donte don't even follow her back or respond to any of her dms, I scrolled all the way back to the beginning of the year and she literally be talking to herself, there's nothing indicating Donte deleted what he sent but that doesn't ease me though, because why is she on him so bad?

Something not right.

My eyes drift up to Donte who's making his way back snacks in hand, I hope those are for me. When he gets back in he drops the snacks in my lap.

"I hope you found what you was looking fa." Donte side eyes me expecting a reaction, I won't give him one since he basically wanna confirm my suspicions.

If I wasn't pregnant I'd get my lick back in the worse way.

iMessage From Scrappy Doo🐶: tell that fool answer his other phone

Other phone?

iMessage To Scrappy Doo🐶: how loyal you is to this nigga

iMessage From Scrappy Doo🐶: wym

iMessage To Scrappy Doo🐶: u gon find out

Fuck a pregnancy it clearly don't mean shit to him.

"Scrap said ansa your other phone." Emphasis on other phone.

"Chill b." He laughs. "That's my work phone." He then goes serious fishing it out from inside his jacket.

Bet.

🅿️🅿️🅿️🅿️🅿️🅿️🅿️🅿️🅿️
I know y'all missed me,
I dead lost motivation
To finish this book but I got
It back now, kinda.

———-

Also if you've read my
Other book Brimcess
I started a pt 2 called
Brimstone check it out.