t3N

My eyes swell with tears as I'm forced to maintain eye contact with Donte through the mirror. He looks so evil, he's making me suffer on purpose and fucking enjoying it I've never seen this side of him. I think he's one of those men with a pregnancy kink because he's been all over and in me since he found out, at first he was moving funny but now that he's accepted it he just been... I don't even know y'all.

"Watchu posed to call me?" Donte grins.

"Da..." I bite my lip, I fucking hate it here. "Daddy!" My body seems to like it a lot though because there goes my orgasm.

"I ain't say you could do that." Donte pulls out of me and I'm immediately annoyed. Despite how I felt in the beginning and me still feeling the same I've actually grown to like sex with him and being the bottom EVERY TIME WE FUCK.

"Daddy..." I whine. "Put it back." A small smirk forms on Dontes lips but I know he not finna budge.

"Nope." He watches me closely.

"That's fine." I get up from the uncomfortable ass position he had me in. "I already got mine so I could care less." I shrug and Donte jumps me.

"Get off!" I yell.

"No." Donte smashes his lips onto my swollen and hurting one's.

Our little moment is disturbed by pounding on my room door. "Both y'all look hea!" My dad's voice startles me, he was home this whole time?

Donte and I redress in a hurry. I put in effort to make sure there's nothing obvious about what just went down but Donte doesn't care. I'm curious, if he's so nonchalant about his sexuality or who he's with sexually why isn't he openly out there?

Upon entering the living room my eyes fall on Dontes mom sitting there crying and pulling at her hair, well shit.

"You know the shit he put me through!" She gets up and starts yelling when Donte enters. "Now look at you!" She spits.

"Yes." Donte rolls his eyes. "I'm fully aware of the shit you and the family put my fully gay father through." Me and my dad step to the side so they can air it out. "You were never the victim in the situation and you need to stop acting like it you forced yourself on my dad and his family forced him to go along with it and he only did because things we different back then but when times changed he found his courage and left, why you so pressed over a man you never loved finding himself?" This is a lot, too much actually I don't need to be hearing all this.

"And you gone be like him?" She asks.

"Nah..." I tense. "I like pussy." My dad tenses up too. "But him... I love him." Oh thank god I thought he was about to go there, his mom looks at me in disgust but fuck her my man love me and this the second time he said it.

"I always knew y'all was fucking around." My dad speaks up. "I left y'all alone to come to me when y'all felt ready enough... I don't know how I feel about the situation but I'm not going to hurt my child or fuck up his happiness." I turn and hug him.

"You supporting this?" Donte mom asks. "And you knew?" My dad ignores her.

"Get the fuck out my..." Donte cuts her off by clapping his hands loudly. "Actually... I pay for everything including the house so technically... Matta fact we got a baby on the way so we can go get our own place KEEP IT BITCH!" Hol up, I wasn't ready to tell anyone that shit.

"BITCH?!" Glad that's the only thing she registered.

"Baby?" My dad forces me to look up at him, he's smiling?

We step away leaving Donte and his mother to yell at each other, I know he's heated and he doesn't care but when he calms down... hopefully he don't start that shit.

"I knew you were capable of having kids but I never counted on you being with guys." My dad sighs. "This is on me because I should've told you regardless." I should be mad, I should demand him tell me all he knows about this shit but... I'm just glad he's not reacting like her.

"I love you and it don't matter if you told me or not you gone be a grandfather regardless." He laughs pulling me in for a hug.

"Suck my dick!" Our moment is broken up by Donte walking in he looks me up and down, something he does when he's distressed making sure I'm fine actually calms him.

"F@GGOT!" His mom yells as she storms out. That hurt Donte, he didn't react but I can tell.

"Go." My dad chases me away. "I'll try to talk to her because it's probably going to be some regret on both ends." My dad says to Donte who just nods.

My poor baby.

"Prepare to be sick a me because I'm not risking you dealing with this mess on your own." I throw myself at my man and he catches me heading back to my room.

Funny how I'm now calling him my man and growing more comfortable with our relationship.