Tr3E

First day of college in this bitch ass town. I'm a be honest had I not met Donte I would've been nervous as fuck going in but I feel like normal like I been doing this shit so he's good for something, but on any other day he can fuck off.

Low red and white air 1s, brown baggy cargo pants, a plain white t and a brown jacket because within the two days I been here I done peeped how bipolar the weather is. I just wanna thank god I know how to do my own shit, I think to myself as I double check my outfit once I'm satisfied I add on the necessary accessories then grab my bag to leave.

"Go change." Donte looks me up and down from behind a pair of square ass glasses, he like good in them shits though.

"Why?" I ask looking down at my outfit, I hate how insecure he make me feel.

"You hiding ya curves." I chuckle and toss him my keys.

"You got a car?" I ask as he back out of the driveway.

"In a shop." I nod and turn back to the road.

The drive to this college was fairly long which annoyed me, I don't like having to drive anywhere over thirty minutes and it doesn't help that I'm not doing the driving I literally been sitting here the entire drive.

"Welcome to LCC." Donte tosses me back my keys.

"That's it?" I smirk tossing my bag over my shoulders.

"You're old enough to know right from wrong and I'm the only one allowed to pressure you into anything so you should be good." I roll my eyes.

Due to covid most of everything was done online so I didn't need to go into admin for shit, I already looked over the map so I wouldn't be walking around like a tourist today.

"Watchu studying?" I ask Donte.

"CNA, you?" I smile.

"CMA." He smiles.

We walk next to each other towards the med building, it was ok until we entered an open courtyard and everyone started staring... yay it's high school again, maybe it's because I'm new. I did notice a group of girls paying extra attention to me and I quickly put it together that they either like Donte or he done fucked one or more than one of them, I don't care though as long as they don't get the wrong idea about whatever the hell Donte and I are supposed to be.

"That building over there is you." Donte points to a red brick building. "I'm a see you round." Donte walks off towards a group of loud ass guys, I hop he don't act like that.

Sighing I turn and head towards where I'm a be spending most of my days from now on. Entering the building my eyes are immediately assaulted by white that appeared blinding due to the bright ass overhead lights, I hate white it's such an ugly ass color and it dirties way too easily.

iMessage From Pa: don't get bullied, love you. ❤️

Bullied? This man is ridiculous, I love him though.

iMessage To Pa: I love you too pa. ❤️❤️❤️

If I sit to the back I won't learn shit if I sit to the front I'm a feel like I'm missing out on everything going on behind me so the middle it is, school tips guys take notes.

"Nobody shows up early." I'm a bit startled by the random ass voice disturbing my peace.

A lanky ass white boy with a head full of thick healthy ass curls step into my line of sight, I can see colored tatts all over his neck and he's dressed like me but more ratty, he must be one of y'all that like following trends.

"I'm warren the new guy." I say admiring the bit of his tattoos I can see.

"Lou." He smirks taking off his shirt.

I move closer to him examining his tatts. I have no tattoos but I'm a bit obsessed with them, I love me some piercings though I have fourteen.

"I'm obsessed." I chuckle tracing them.

"I got my own lil shop running." I step back so he can put back on his shirt.

"Don't we know it." Donte walks in staring at me.

"I'll stop by some time." Lou smiles at me then moves to the seat I'll assume he been sitting in long before I got here.

Ignoring Donte I turn my attention to the front of the class like there's something up there that needs my attention, Donte just sits there glaring at me.

"Why are y'all here so early?" A tall buffy man asks as he enters the room sipping Starbucks.

"I'm new." I speak up, he smiles at me.

The buff man I now know as Professor Noel goes about preparing for today's class as students slowly pour into the room.

Two periods of course prep then a free period before basic mathematics, y'all know I'm bout to say I hate maths.

iMessage From Gay Ass Donte: you really ignoring me?

No I'm not, he came in here mad as shit and ignored me. But I'm finna start doing the shit he accusing me off.

My teeth clench as Donte sinks his nails into my thigh right near my dick, I look over at him but he's not looking at me he eases up his grip only to start gently caressing my dick.

I hate this nigga, I do.