004

Chapter Four:
Him Again

Reneé Trinity JacksonChicago, Illinois

Chicago, Illinois

Brushing her hair, Reneé was getting ready to go have dinner with Lisa. Over the past month, the two had gotten really close. They both had the same mentality and looked at life the same way.

They both held themselves at high standards, wanted better in their lives and didn't take no bullshit. Lisa was so far incredibly sweet but she was the rude one between the two, often saying what they were both thinking.

Reneé finished her make up look and grabbed her purse before walking out her apartment, she locked the door and walked downstairs to her car.

Her first month in Chicago was going great so far, other than her run in with that nigga, everything was going smoothly. She was making a lot of profit and her girls were getting paid very well, no problems were popping up. Of course she dealt with a few bitchy customers but that was expected and she had a lot of patience.

Chicago was going well, if this continued for a whole year, she'd be able to get her dream apartment and car; and in two years she's be able to open another branch in Atlanta. Which was her goal but she wasn't bout to tell anyone her plans, only her pops knew.

Driving to the restaurant, Reneé was talking to her dad about everything. They talked daily and he loved knowing about her day and that she was okay.

"Daddy we making so much profit and none of the girls stealin from me or givin me attitude, it's goin smooth right now." She explained as she drove around, still a few minutes from her destination.

"Keep an eye on 'em, you never know these days." He said, making her nod her head.

"Reese come talk to your damn sister!" Keith shouted at his 17 year old son. He handed him the phone and walked off.

"Yo Reese's Chocolate, you good?" Reneé asked, she had missed her brother a lot. The two had always been inseparable.

"Shut up, Nene. I heard you been doin good over there." He chuckled, he loved seeing his sister succeed.

"Yeah man, I'm glad I took your advice on Chicago."

"Yeah just stay away from the niggas in that area, they demonic." Reese warned, he didn't want his sister with any gangbanging nigga, he knew how the streets were and didn't want her near them.

"I hear you, you know I don't be datin anyways."

"Ion know nothin since you so far so I can only warn you, Nene, if you think Jacksonville niggas bad, Chicago niggas will get you killed. I'm being dead serious, on foenem grave don't get involved with one of 'em." He said, he was worried about his sister.