010

Chapter Ten:
Explanations

Cameron 'Mizz' Hussain Hudson Chicago, Illinois

Chicago, Illinois

"Word on the street is that 021 Melly is hiding out in one of his bitches' crib. Ain't no one seen him since the day yo girl got shot." Koop took a drag of his blunt as he slumped down on Cameron's sofa, worriedly looking at his friend.

"I been knew that 021 was involved but I ain't ever expect 'em to have the balls to do this shit." He groaned before grabbing the double cup and taking a sip, his eyes were red and low as he glanced at his glock that rested on his lap.

"Nigga, we been knew that Melly was gonna come for you. He their main shooter foh a reason." Cash spoke before he snatched the blunt off Koop, "One thing about that fool is that he love posting shit. Just wait a bit and he gon' expose himself on social media."

"Do I got time to be waitin' for a lil boy to mock my girl on Twitter or Insta? Nah man. Fuck this shit, I'm goin to his baby mama house." Cameron stood up grabbing both his guns, tucking them in before holding his double cup and walking towards the door.

"We ridin' too." Cash shouted as he jumped up and followed his friend. Koop did the same thing and he snatched the blunt back on the way to the car.

-XX-

They were in the east side of Chicago now, they weren't in their own territory no more. However, Cameron was way too angry to care. He didn't like the fact that niggas thought that they could try him and his people and get away with it. Cameron was called King for a reason, he didn't play about with nobody. Anyone who opposed him was gunned down, anyone who tried him would fail and anyone who tried to sell without notifying him would feel his wrath.

There was a reason he was the biggest King pin in Chicago. He wasn't afraid of nobody.

Finally about to reach the place, all three of them got their guns ready. Koop especially because he was the best shooter out of all of them, his aim was next-level. If he wasn't thugging out, he could've made it in the military with his aim.

"Yo that's him!" Cash shouted as they pointed at Melly, he was on the sidewalk in front of his baby mama house walking his little girl around.

"We shootin?" Koop looked at his friend, he knew that Cameron was against shooting people indent of kids, for some reason that was a line even he wasn't willing to cross.

"Nah, we'll wait out for him." He said before driving past, parking nearby and watching Melly play with his daughter. For some reason, he looked at peace when he was playing with her. Away from all the violence and chaos.