012

Chapter Twelve:
Friends?

Reneé Trinity JacksonChicago, Illinois

Chicago, Illinois

"That boy was a trouble maker, he still is." Reneé laughed as she thought about her brother. Lisa and Reneé had just left him at the airport and were driving back to the city, she was explaining him to her.

"I was wondering how a 17 year old had all them tattoos." Lisa said as drunk some coke, Reese was a very interesting character to her.

"He had them all done illegally, that boy don't listen to no one but himself." She said with a smile, she'd loved having her brother around. Talking about him made her miss him even more, they were tight growing up so it was different being away from him for a long period of time.

"Y'all are so close, it's cute." Lisa said after listening to friend talk about her brother. She wished that she had siblings because of Reneé and Reese's relationship.

-XX-

They drove into Chicago and Lisa forced Reneé to drive into South Side Chicago, where Cash lived. Lisa had checked to see where all of them were and they were all chilling at his crib which was why she wanted to go there. Plus this was a chance for Reneé to meet Cameron's closest friends.

"Lisa I don't know, you sure he's not gonna mind me just popping up?" Reneé asked as she grabbed her handbag and walked out.

She was wearing some black cargo pants, a black crop top and some white trainers. An expensive, gold watch was wrapped around her wrist, rings around her fingers and her long, white nails were perfectly done. Reneé had her hair down but her edges were laid, as usual. To top the outfit off, she had on a Gucci bag.

Locking her car, she followed Lisa who was wearing some black shorts, an oversized green t-shirt and some black airforces. Her hair was tied up in a messy ponytail as she walked into the house like it she'd been here a million times. She probably had been.

Reneé shyly walked inside and saw all three men staring directly at her. One of them was a lightskin with gold grills on. He had twists that were blond, red and some were a mix, a neck tattoo and a small moustache at the top of his lips. He was tall and lanky too. The other was completely darkskin, his skin was hella smooth too. He also has gold grills on and had short hair but a cap covered it. He had diamond earrings, no tattoos and some clean facial hair with thick lips.

They both looked at her curiously as she walked in and said hello to both of them before walking over to Cameron who was on a one man couch. His eyes were red and low as he smiled at Reneé, showing his grills too.