021

Chapter Twenty-One:
Babysitting

Cameron 'Mizz' Hussain HudsonChicago, Illinois

Chicago, Illinois

Saturday was the day that Cameron had Kadeem over and since he was chilling with Reneé, he thought that they might take care of him together at his crib. Reneé had been spending some time in his crib with him so she often bought groceries, a few decorations to liven up the house and even some pics of him and his family around the house which Cameron was grateful for.

His mama had always said, 'When there's a mature woman present in a man's life, there will always be little changes for the better in his life or livelihood.'

Coming downstairs, he heard Lisa and Reneé cackling as soft RnB played in the background.

They done taken over my house. He thought as he walked past the living room and saw some candles lit around.

Walking inside the kitchen, he found Lisa sitting on the counter while Reneé made breakfast. Kadeem was standing on a stool helping her cook as his mom took pictures and awed at everything he did.

"My baby is so smart y'all." Lisa said as she took a video of Kadeem just standing there holding a spoon, he looked hella confused too.

"Now you know damn well he ain't doin' nothin' but standing there." Cameron said making Reneé and Kadeem notice him and laugh at his comment.

Reneé said good morning and Kadeem ran over and hugged his uncle, who ended up carrying him.

"Whatchu been makin?" Cameron asked him before he sat on one of the stools and watched Reneé cook, he found her so sexy when she was busy. It reminded him of when she used to give him zero of her attention, shows the progress that the pair of them had made. From never having her attention to being her main man.

"Mama was forcin' me to stand there." Kadeem pointed at Lisa with a clean spoon which only made the girls laugh at him.

"You guys sure you gon' be okay with him?" Lisa asked as she looked at the both of them which only made Cameron roll his eyes.

She had major attachment issues to Kadeem. Lisa used to never leave his side or always be watching him until she eventually learned to trust other people after she had exhausted herself out from trying to do everything by herself. Which was how the schedule of leaving Kadeem with his grandma, Cameron and now Reneé began.

"Getcho butt outta here, Kadeem tell yo moms that you busy." Cameron said to Kadeem.

"Mama I'm very busy." Kadeem said but he still jumped off his uncle to hug his mother tightly before watching her leave.