𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲
-

Viviana Stoll,

was a normal girl who had a regular life going to the same old boring high school in Seattle, Washington. That was until her father, who she hasn't spoken to since her mom's funeral decides to ship her halfway across the country to one of the most prestigious boarding schools in New York, Verlice High. The only way to get out of the elitist hell-hole was to prove to her dad that she was perfectly stable and happy after her mom's death, and what other way could she do that then show him she was in a perfect fairytale relationship... with a guy she had just met. But once she realizes who she's fake dating, she starts to have second thoughts on her big master plan. Liam Rider was the school's notorious bad boy, sure he looked like a literal god sent from heaven, but he had a record of breaking girls' hearts. That was until his father threatened to take away his trust fund until he stopped with the playboy attitude. When Viviana started the fake little relationship it was easy at first, to pretend to love him. But when the line between fake and real started to blur she didn't know which way her heart was going to take her.

Can your personality change, when you meet someone worth changing it for?

The saying does always go, polar opposites attract.

-
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 - 8 / 03 / 2021
𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 - 𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠
-
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 -
𝐎𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞. 𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬.
-
𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 / 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥!
-
𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 -
𝐠𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞
-