Chapter 15

Make sure to read chapter 14 before this.

"Ayo! Good shot!" I laughed.

I just got sent to a different dimension from how dirty Benny just did me.

So, Benny, Jess, and I are playing Black Ops 1 (of course, Nuketown). Just doing some FFA, using whatever the fuck we want. I'm over here trying to get tomahawk and knife kills as I have a crossbow and stakeout because I hate myself, and I want to feel pain.

I was just about to send Benny to the Shadow Realm with a tomahawk to the teeth, but she quite literally said no, and bitch slapped me with a 7.62x51 from the L96, which sent me out the window of yellow house and plummetting off the balcony before smooching the pavement.

"Top screen saved you." Jess claimed.

Once respawned (green garden), I threw a "fuck it" tomahawk that shot into the air at Mach speed.

"If that hits me..." Benny warned.

A sudden hit marker and +100 points forced me to stand up and drop my controller on the bed.

"Buckets!" I couldn't help but let out.

I may not have gotten Benny with that throw as she pussied to the closest building. But I got an unfortunate Jess who took the tomahawk to her big toe.

The other two burst out into laughter from my idiotic show.

A knock at the door caught our attention. The door opened, revealing Smiley (oh fuck) and another woman. It's the one with the blue mask that had a black liquid leaking from the eyes.

"Hey." Both Jess and Benny greeted.

I stayed silent, knowing that I was in a lot of trouble.

"I'm here for Y/n." She claimed. "I've got a replacement, though." She joked.

I walked towards the two as the masked one walked past me.

"You might need to change the class." I joked with a laugh.

"Doubt..." Jess said under her breath.

The masked one laughed and nodded.

"I see the curse from here." She said.

I smiled.

"Come on, Y/n. It's an emergency. You already know that, though."

I sighed.

"Bye, guys. I'll try to play later." I said.

"Bye, Y/n."

I closed the door behind me. Smiley began to walk away, so I followed her. She was angry. I could feel it. We walked down the stairs and straight to the hospital room. She closed the door behind us and locked it.

"Take off your shirt and get on the table. I'm checking you for cancer." Smiley instructed me as she walked over to a computer next to the table.

"I'm fine, Smiley. I don't have cancer." I dismissed.

She sighed angrily and hung her head. She turned around and looked at me.

"Y/n, I don't know if I can trust what you say. You made me a promise. It took you less than a week to break it. Hell, it actually took you a minute to break it the first time."

I looked at the floor, saddened.

"You're lucky that you're not dead right now. Slenda's magic is the only reason you're still alive! And-" She got choked up as a tear ran down her face. She sniffled before continuing. "And even with her magic, you probably would have died within the month."