Chapter 9

The feeling of constantly being watched has awoken me for the third time now. The chills repeatedly going down my spine, mixed with the feeling of something not being right, have been keeping me awake.

I opened my eyes and began to scan the room. Nothing except the pitch black. I don't see anyone or anything. Again, doors and windows are closed. Closet door? Closed. Bathroom? Closed.

With a sigh, I rested my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes again.

"Just calm down, Y/n. Nothing is here." I told myself, trying to calm down.

I took a deep breath and felt myself begin to fall back to sleep.

Well, I was until I heard the sound of footsteps by the foot of my bed.

Freaking out, I flung my body upright and looked in the direction of the noise. What crouched at the foot of the bed, sitting and facing me, there was what appeared to be a naked woman. Its body position was disturbing and unnatural. As if it had been hit by a car or something. Its glowing white eyes were set on me as they sent chills down my spine.

In a flurry of motion, the creature scrambled around the side of the bed and then crawled up it quickly in a flailing sort of motion. Once on top of the bed, she began to crawl toward me. Now noticing her knife-like fingertips, I wanted to scream, but I felt unable to make a single peep.

The only thing I could do was watch her in fear as she slowly crawled across the bed toward me. Like a disfigured lion stalking its prey.

Once she got a foot away from my face, she began to stare into my eyes. Her glowing white eyes stared into my own for what felt like forever. I felt frozen, so I was basically defenseless and couldn't do anything. No matter how hard I tried to move or make a noise, I couldn't.

She raised one of her hands, spreading her fingers apart, almost as if she was brandishing her knife-like fingers. The panic I felt in my body ten-folded. I really wanted to do something, but it was like my mouth was taped shut, and my body was tied together with rope to prevent me from doing anything.

The creature then put its index finger against my cheek. I was now able to tell how sharp her claws were. With barely any pressure, they were cutting into my cheek.

I swear to god, if she gives me a forced smile, I'm going to go long dick style on her.

Just before she could force her claw into my mouth and through my cheeks, she got yanked off my bed and forced into the air as she floated six feet off from the ground. Now being able to move, I jumped from my bed and stood up, grabbing my dagger from the side of the nightstand.

I took a moment to observe the area around me, wondering why the creature was now floating.

"Oh, hi Zalga." I greeted, noticing Zalga from the corner of my eye.

Zalga had her arm raised, using what I assume was Telekinesis to lift the creature into the air and save me.

"I could sense that you were in distress, so I came to make sure everything was alright, and from what I can tell, you were in a bit of a pickle." Zalga said.

I chuckled.

Zalga began to clench a fist as her eyes began to glow more purple.

"Rake, we told you never to come back, and here you are. We have every right to kill you after everything you have done." Zalga said, a slightly demonic tone to her voice.

Oh, so the creature is called The Rake. How did I not know that? Now that I look at her, I see it now. She looks almost like The Rake from the pictures, apart from some key differences. This Rake is clearly female, with long white hair and apparent breasts.

Zalga closed her eyes and took a breath.

"Since I don't want to seem like a bad person in front of Y/n, I'm going to give you one last chance. If you agree to my terms." Zalga offered.

The Rake began to nod her head.

"Good. If you ever come back into this house, I will kill you. But I swear to FUCK, if you go near Y/n, actually if you even think of him, I will turn you inside out before making you mush. Do you understand me?" Zalga told her.

The Rake didn't respond. Zalga clenched her fist more, causing The Rake to look up slightly. I'm starting to realize what she's doing. She's pulling a Darth Vader and choking her.

"I said, do you fucking understand me?" Zalga interrogated in a very firm voice.

The Rake nodded again, this time faster.

Zalga dropped her. She hit the floor and began to heave for air, trying to fill her lungs full of oxygen.

"You've got ten seconds." Zalga warned her, opening my window.

Before Zalga could start counting, The Rake quickly stood back up on all fours and ran to the window before dolphin diving out the window Black Ops 2 style.

Zalga growled, annoyed, adding a shiver to show how much anger coursed through her body. Zalga clenched her fists, closed her eyes, and began to breathe slowly. She let out a sigh before looking at me.

"I'm sorry about her." Zalga apologized.

Slenda teleported into the room, looking very tired, clearly just waking up. Apart from that, she was terrifying. Her tentacles were extended and swaying around.

"Where is she?" Slenda asked in a tone I would hope never to hear.

"She's gone. I chased her off." Zalga told Slenda.

Slenda teleported over to me and crouched down, her tentacles now gone. She began to search my body.

"Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" She asked me like a worried mother.

"I'm fine." I told her.

She saw the mark on my cheek and moved my face away to look at it.

"Did she do this?" She questioned me.

"Yes." I answered honestly.

I could feel the air turn cold as hatred and anger filled the room.

"I'll fucking kill that bitch." Slenda growled.

She is seriously pissed right now.

"Slenda, I'm fine." I told her.

She looked at me.

"It's just a mark. I've withstood so much more. A small mark is not going to bother me." I reassured her.

She let out a breath

"Fine." Slenda said.

"Anyway, go back to bed. You look exhausted." I joked with Slenda, hoping to lighten her mood a bit.

She smiled and exhaled. Zalga disappeared from behind her, clearly teleporting away.

"Alright, alright." She said. "I'm going to stay in here with you just in case."

"If you want to do that, I won't complain." I told her.

I put the knife back on the nightstand and laid back down.

"I can either lay with you or on the chair." Slenda offered.

I rolled over to face her.

"I can't force you to be uncomfortable in that chair. I'll be more than welcome to share my bed." I said. "The bed is huge anyway." I pointed out with a shrug.

Her smile widened again.

She walked over to the side of my bed and lay down next to me.

"I will warn you, I don't know if I can promise a lot of personal space because I used to have a tendency to hug the person or object in the same bed with me." I warned her.

She scooted closer to me.

"That's fine. I was about to say the same thing." She admitted.

A smile grew on my mouth.

"Goodnight, Slenda."

"Goodnight, Y/n."