ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

"Shut up, I'm telling you to close your mouth, girl" Thutmose orders, as his hand is placed against your lips to muffle your screams.

Once you calm down, Thutmose removes his hand away from your mouth slowly.

"Now listen, I know you are scared of me for threatening you, but you have no right to accuse me falsely of trying to beat you"

You cross your arms over your chest and glare at him angrily.

"And you think it is ok to hurt me or try to kill me?" Thutmose chuckle.

"I wasn't going to kill you, I just wanted to scare you, but it seems like you are not good yourself" he explains

"Then we have an agreement?" The pharaoh boy raises an eyebrow at you.

"Agreement, what agreement?"

"That you won't hurt me" The brunet rolls his eyes.

"All right, I won't hurt you ever again, Amun, you women are so sensitive"

You stay silent for a moment, before speaking up again.

"I'm sorry for trying to accuse you falsely of trying to beat me"

Indeed, you shouldn't have done that, as no one deserves that.

Thutmose stares at you for a few seconds before turning around and leaving.

"Just go to sleep"

As Thutmose walks out of your chambers, a bunch of women rushes into your chambers, fearing that something might have happened to you.

𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠

"I hope you take no offense to my words, but you can't officially adopt me"

You and Hatshepsut were riding on horses when you uttered those words.

"Why not?" The female pharaoh asks, feeling disappointed.

"Because I will be leaving soon" Hatshepsute stops her horse and looks at you.

"Why would you leave? Didn't we agree that I will take care of you?" You sigh.

"I'm old enough to take care of myself, and I'm sorry for leading you on believing that I would stay with you long"

Hatshepsut's emotionless experission made you feel more scared.

"Did my nephew have anything to do with your decision" you shook your head quickly.

"No, of course not, I just don't want you to feel attached to me, thinking I will stay with you, be your daughter" you reply.

"I will pretend I didn't hear anything, go off with your day now, child"

And like that, the pharaoh rides off with her horse leaving you all alone.

'What in the world is up with this family?'

𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠

When you returned to your chambers, you were surprised to find a picture laying on your bed.

You pick it up slowly and look at it with surprise.

It was an old picture, in it was your great-grandfather, Farid, standing along with two other unknown people.

All three of them were holding daggers, the dagger that your great-grandfather is holding is the exact same one you own.

You turn the picture around to discover that it has something written on it.

'Ancient Dark Magic Cult'