Garcello being Sweet

You and Garcello had been friends for years now, and you had recently moved in with him to escape your mentally and physically abusive parents. You had feelings for him, and you were sure he had feelings for you too, considering he insisted you two sleep in the same bed due to no room for another one, and he certainly didn't want you sleeping on the couch.

You just came home from a busy day at work and you were pretty stressed out. You walked up to the front door of the house, and before you could even reach out for the door handle, Garcello opened the door for you. "Welcome home Y/N, I'm so glad you're back" He took you by the hand and pulled you inside. He smiled, then frowned, noticing how tense you were. "Are you alright?" He asked with a concerned look. "I'm alright Garcello, thanks for asking though" You replied with a sigh and walked to you and Garcello's bedroom and flopped on the bed. He followed you and sat beside you. You grabbed a pillow and shoved your face in it. He softly put his hand on your back and started rubbing it comfortingly. He always knew just how to comfort you. You scootched closer to him and curled up beside him. He laughed and layed beside you, cuddling you. "I'm so sorry you had a stressful day, let me comfort you, Y/N. That's it, that's good, now you're calming down" He said in a soothing voice as you rested your head on his chest. He smelled calming and relaxing, despite the smell of cigarette smoke. One time he had convinced you to try one and you didn't like it at all, therefore that was the only cigarette you'd ever smoked. It felt weird in your throat. You started playing with Garcello's hair when he kissed your forehead. You drifted off to sleep as he continued comforting you.