(SLIGHT NSFW WARNING AS A TEASER)

Your phone rings again. You sigh and pick it up. You had set an alarm for birth control in case Garcello. . . Y'know. "What's that, love?" He asks you. "Just my alarm for birth control" you respond, not paying attention. Garcello blushes and looks at you. "What for?" You look at him and blush. "Oh- uhhmmm- nothing- I just-" You start stuttering. Garcello gets up and leans very close to your face. He puts his hands by your waist and softly kisses your neck. "Aaaa~" you mo@n softly. He knew you loved neck kisses, but not in THAT sense. He chuckles and kisses your neck again, sending shivers down your spine. You scootch back, trying to not warm up to his neck kisses. You realize that you're now laying on the bed and Garcello climbs on top of you, still kissing your neck. Your mo@ns get a little louder as his kisses get more intense. He slowly kisses down your neck to your chest and looks up at you. "Ohh y/n, such a needy thing. So needy for me, are you not? Maybe you'll get it later." He winks, walking out of the room. You stare at the door in complete awe. He made you a crumbled mo@ning mess only with neck kisses. You start to wonder what else you would have done if he had continued. You get up, still blushing, and you walk out of the bedroom to go take your birth control.

(Here you needy things, now part 7 will be published in a few days)