Date Night (FINAL)

You stare at him in shock, tearing up slightly. "YES!!" You aggressively nod. The waiters and nearly everyone else in the resteraunt start clapping. Garcello puts the ring on your finger and kisses you deeply. You put your hand on the back of his neck, kissing back. After a few seconds, you two pull away from the kiss, and the waiters are gone by now. You smile as you're still in his arms, which are wrapped around your waist. "I love you so so much, y/n" he whispers into your ear. "I love you too Garc" you whisper back, looking down at your hand. You wrap your legs around his waist as he sits down with you in his lap. You lean your head into the crook of his neck, smelling his comforting scent. You take a deep breath and sit there in his arms. After a few minutes you kiss his neck, getting up and sitting down in your chair. You call a waiter over so you can pay. "Y/n, don't you fucking dare" Garcello whispers to you. You ignore him and pay the waiter for your and Garcello food. You smirk at Garcello as you out your wallet into your purse. As soon as you stand up, Garcello grabs your wrist. You wince in pain from his tight grip as he pulls you to the car.

(I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING I'VE BEEN STRESSED OUT LATELY BUT HERE'S MORE ON THE STORY)