Happy Holidays!!!

You come home from work exhausted. Garcello notices and motions for you to come to him. You do, and he takes your work stuff off of you. After he does this, he wraps his arms around you and pulls you into his lap. He plants kisses on your forehead as he cuddles you. He then kisses your cold cheeks. He asks if you want some hot chocolate and you grin. "Hell yea!!" You shout as you drag Garcello to the kitchen. Garcello pulls out your matching holiday mugs as you get out the small colorful marshmallows. You two slow dance around the kitchen as Garcello turns on music. You grab marshmallow and feed it to him. He chuckles and kisses you passionately. You kiss him back as your cup is finished. You put the marshmallows on it and set up the hot chocolate for Garcello's cup. You two continue to slow dance until his cup is done. "Can I get marshmallows in mine too, love?" He asks. "Of course hun!! I'll give you 6 instead of 5" you giggle as you place the marshmallows in the mug. You both head into the living room and sit beside eachother on the couch. You pull up Elf (very good movie for the holidays) and watch it together. As you both are watching the movie, Garcello gets a fluffy blanket from beside him and covers you and him. You giggle and kiss his cheek. You two finish your hot chocolate and slowly fall asleep on the couch.

(HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONEEEE!! I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY AND YOU ENJOY WHATEVER HOLIDAY YOU CELEBRATE, WHETHER IT'S CHRISTMAS, HANUKKAH, OR ANY OTHERS, THANKS FOR 11K READS I LOVE Y'ALL /p)