The Punishment (No NSFW y'all)

Garcello pulled you into the vehicle and you buckled up, kind of nervous. "Y/n, why won't you let me treat you with a nice meal without you being all sweet and paying. Let me pay for fuck sake" He furrowed his eyebrows as he finished buckling his seatbelt, starting up the vehicle. "You're gonna get punished for this" he stated. You blushed, picking at your fingers. "You naughty thing, the punishment is that you won't be big spoon for a month"
You and Garcello usually took turns on who was big spoon and little spoon, and you loved being big spoon. You'd always play with his hair and kiss his neck to help him go to sleep, since it relaxed him. When he was big spoon, he'd play with your hair and rub your stomach, since you were kinda insecure about it. When you had cramps he'd rub it as well, but more gently so it wouldn't hurt more.
You pouted as Garcello chuckled and rested his hand on your thigh. He gently squeezed it and you giggled, placing your hand on top of his. You stared at your engagement ring in awe. Garcello took your hand with his and kissed the top of it. "You're so beautiful, Y/n. I love you so much. I want wait for us to get married." He said, glancing at you with a smile. You smiled back, locking your fingers with his. After half an hour of conversation, you two arrived home. Garcello unbuckled and quickly got out of the vehicle. By the time you unbuckled your seat belt, Garcello opened the passenger side door, holding out his hand to help you out. You giggled, grabbing your wallet, and you held his hand to get out. You straightened out your dress as you both walked into the household.

(Sorry for the long waits lately for more parts, I've been busy with school and marching band, I wrote this as soon as an idea came to mind. Thank you all for 4k reads!! I appreciate it so much! Stay safe, I love y'all)