The Fight

--------------TIMESKIP 3 MONTHS---------------

Pico was your best friend. He had just gotten back from a trip with BF and GF. You were so excited when he said he was coming back home. You and Garcello were on the couch cuddling when he knocked on the door. You opened it and he jumped at you, hugging you tightly. You hugged back and yelled "PICOOO!!" Garcello looked comfused. He scowled at Pico and turned back around to face the TV. "I just had to make a quick visit, I've gotta go back to my own place, y/n, love ya bitch" he started walking out and you shouted back "love you too moron"
You turned around and suddenly Garcello was right behind you, scowling at you. "What's wrong hun?" You asked. "He clearly likes you. I fucking hate him" Garcello furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the darkness outside. You rested your hand on his chest "I'm sorry Garc, I won't say stuff like that anymore" He pulled you back in and slammed the door. You jumped slightly (trauma) and he took little notice. "I'm sorry but I don't want him talking to you like that anymore, and same for you to him. You're mine and only mine, and I'll fight anyone who tries getting with you" He growled and sat you on his lap. "It's gonna be alright, hun, don't worry, I don't like him, I hate him for making you upset.." You pat his thigh gently as he mumbled "When he hugged you he gave me a dirty look and mouthed 'She's mine' and that set me off, I'm sorry y/n". You were shoked at this and decided to message Pico. You pulled out your phone and opened your messages with him. You texted " I hate you Pico. I don't fucking love you. Stop it. I'm with Garcello" After texting that you turned off your notifications off him and put your phone away. You then cuddled Garcello and scratched his chin. He kissed your forehead and you relaxed as you rested your head on his chest.

(NSFW is next!!! Sorry for such slow updates I'm out of my Garcello hyperfixation but I still haven't deleted the 720 images of Garcello I have so I'm keeping y'all happy)