Chapter 1

I saw him. Making out with a woman twice his age. His hand was traveling up her thigh and she moaned into his mouth. He cupped her bottom and she rocked against his... Little friend. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't tear my gaze away from them. His lips moved to her neck and sucked on it for a while before pulling away and looking at the mark he'd made before placing his lips back on her neck and moving them to her ear and biting on it. The lady moaned again and I felt the shiver as it racked my body. I was just about to run out of the room when something happened. My stupid phone rang. Argh. I quickly turned around to find both the lady and boy staring at me. Crap sticks.

"I-I, um... I'm just going to... Yeah, bye." I stuttered and ran out of the room like the hounds of hell were after me--which they probably would be when Kaiden found out who I was. Not like it was hard. There weren't many people who had red hair in this school. I was so busy of getting away from the horrible sight that I'd forgot the reason I had to get out of their as quick as possible.

"Hello?" I almost growled into the phone. Breathe, Megan, breathe.

"Meggie? Is something wrong?" Nathaniel, my best friend, asked on the other end of the phone.

"No. Why?" I ask, a little breathless.

"You were supposed to be at the front of the school thirty minutes ago..."

Really? Had it been half an hour. Id gone to the library after school to do my homework while Nate had practice, but on my way back I heard someone moaning inside the supply closet. I'd thought it was from pain, but then I'd soon realized it wasn't. Argh. I tried to get the image of Kaiden Evans, the schools bad boy, making out with Mrs Joyce, the history teacher.

"... Need to let me know if you're going to be late. I get worried." Nathaniel was still talking.

"I'm sorry, Nate, I know, I should have called. I'm coming now." I replied.

"Okay, hurry up."

As soon as I spotted his black Aston Martin DB9 I rushed over to it and hopped inside. I turned around and saw Kaiden heading towards us. Shit.

"Drive. Now. Go." The words came out of my mouth in a urgent plead.

Not asking any questions Nathaniel sped off and I let out a sigh.

Turning on the radio we listen to Justin Biebers "Beauty and a Beat" in silence until it gets to the chorus and we start bellowing the lyrics, causing other people in their cars to glare at us. A granny even flipped us the finger. When the second verse came on I was still singing.

"Body rock, girl, I can feel you're body rock, eh, eh, eh." I sung as I moved my hips on the leather seat.

"Meg, are you trying to get a guy horny?" Nathaniel glanced at me and I slapped his hand. "What?! It's not my fault. You're the one moving you hips like that. I can't control my male instincts."

I slapped him again. This time on his chest. But he didn't even flinch. "Stupid males and their stupid little friends that get aroused by the simplest things these days." I mumbled under my breath.

"Huh?" Nate asked.

"Huh?" I looked at him.

"What did you say?"

"I didn't say anything." I muttered.

"Yes, you did. Megan."

"Nathaniel." I mocked.

He sighed.

"Idiot." I whispered to myself as we pulled into my driveway.

We said goodbye and I headed up to my room when I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Don't tell anyone one what you saw today, you'll regret it.

~~~

A/N

This is not edited so if there are any grammar mistakes its because it hasn't been edited.

This is my first book so I don't know if it will be any good.

Comment. Vote. Fan.

PHOTO TO THE SIDE IS OF MEGAN. HER HAIR IS A BIT MORE BROWN IN THE PIC SO JUST PRETEND IT IS REDDER. --------->

Thanks. Em. Xoxo. <3