Chapter 9

Okay, okay, okay, dont hate me for not updating in AGES!!!!! Okay, you can hate me a teensie weensie little bit.

Because I havent updated in so long... I'll get straight into it. :)

Here's the next chap peeps. NOT EDITED.

~~~

The feeling of someone hammering my head repeatedly as I slowly came to the morning after the movies was making me regret my deciscion on doing anything today. I had gotten barely any sleep because as soon as I stepped inside the house shouting had errpted as April and Blake started arguing over tiny things that I couldnt clearly remember at the moment. At some point in the night the two had decided to switch tactics and the sound of arguing had been quickly replaced by those of moans and pleasurable screams.

I made a 'bleh' sound as I sat up in my bed, rubbing a hand down my face. Blake obviously had forgotten that I lived in this house, too. Hopping--well, falling--out  of bed, I staggered to the bathroom and did a double-take when I saw my reflection. 

To say the least, I looked like the living dead. There were black shadows under my eyes and my actual eyes reminded me of a dolls, all wide and vacant. I laughed thinking about one of my favourite books and the mention of wide and vacant eyes, then immediately stopped at the croaky, unlaugh-like sound that came out. 

My face was pale and my hair was all messed up from me squashing my face into my pillow to try and stop the disgusting noise from reaching me. I wouldnt be surprised if I came to find a bird--or a birds egg--in my hair because it resembled that of a birds nest. A firey red bird nest. 

Rolling my eyes I thought, no amount of make-up or hair appliances will be able to make me look more... human.

To make matters worse, what sounded like take two of 'let's forget we hate each other and have sex!' was beginning. 

With a sudden burst of courage I yelled at the top of my lungs while getting dressed, "If you two don't stop going at each other like frigging Donkey Kong, not only will you not get breakfast, lunch or dinner, but I will take away Gary."    

I laugh to myself as I hear Blake say, "Did she just say she would take away my Gary?" 

"That's right, Blake, I said I'd take away Gary. Might even give him a makeover..." I trail off thoughtfully. 

"Gary's in my room!" He yelled back, but I could here the shuffling coming from his room as he looked for the teddy bear that he'd have since a baby, which was infact in my room for reasons unknown to me. 

I heard a scream as Blake finally noticed this and suddenly he was in my room stalking towards me with a wild vengeance. He only wore pajama pants. 

"What's with your face? You look like the living dead." Was the first thing he said when he saw me. Oh, thanks, dear brother, I thought to myself. Just what everyone girl wants to hear in the morning, that they look like the living dead. But I suppose I did say myself that it is what I looked like in this current moment in time. Blake quickly shook his head and changed the subject. "Never mind, where's Gary?" He said in a deadly tone that said, 'do not mess with me if you wish to live'. I shivered and looked around the room frantically, that feeling of courage completely gone now. 

"Errrr...." I pout my lips in thought. "Ummm..." I say, still thinking of an answer. "In the... wash. That's right! Yeah! I put him in the, in the wash!" I told him, hearing the lie in my voice I was certain he could hear too.

But surprisingly, he didn't and rushed out of the room in a mad dash for the laundry. Smirking I glanced at Gary who was sitting on my bedside table, his arms outstretched in that way that teddy bear arms are. 

"I am in so much trouble, aren't I, Gary?" I said shaking my head while walking into the bathroom to at least try and make me appear human again. 

***

Later in the afternoon I started getting ready for Kaiden's gig. I also got a bag with questions he could answer for our project. I looked at my video camera for a second, pondering the thought of maybe recording our moments together to form a video. A second later I grabbed it and put it carefully in my bag. 

"Come on, Meg! We're leaving!" Blake called from the bottom of the stairs. Giving myself a once-over in the mirror as I walked past I silently appreciated my outfit. It was plain, but still looked nice. I wore my black flats, dark blue jeans and white ruffle singlet top with my black leather jacket over it. My red hair was down and fell past my shoulders in waves. 

"Coming!" I yelled back to him as I started jogging down the stairs and towards the front door, grabbing my Elmo purse on the way. 

The car ride to the gig was silent apart from the low music coming from the radio. When we reached the place the gig was out we hopped out. I showed them the way to the back door and we knocked twice before William opened it with a smile. 

"Hey, Megan. Come in." He said holding his hand out to let me, April and Blake inside. 

"Thanks, Willy." I tease as I walk by. 

He scolds my with a flick on my nose as he comes up next to me after closing the door. The rest of the band was in the lougeroom stuffing their faces. Only Kaiden was missing. Probably doing the naughty with someone since he doesnt have Annabelle anymore. I commented to myself. 

Suddenly the door opened and Kaiden stepped into the room. "I tuned the guitars, they're good to go." He said, speaking to William, Seth and Dex. 

"Okay, then let's head out there already!" Seth exclaimed, leaping out of his chair and leaving the room. 

 "Hey! Megan! When did you get here?" Kaiden ran over and... hugged me? After five long seconds, Kaiden still hadnt let go so I pushed him away gently. 

"Hey to you too. I just got here a few seconds ago." I smiled at him and he smiled back. 

"Cool. Come on, where playing now." He told me as he grabbed my hand and led me out of the room. 

 ~~~

There you go guys. Another chapter. One that you've probably been waiting for. 

I've decided to post names of songs that I'm currently listening to or have heard recently at the end of my chapters in the authors note (this). 

The first song that I'm going to do is Waiting Outside The Lines by Greyson Chance. I heard this song recently and liked the piano and started to learn it myself--probably failing miserably. This song will turn up soon in the story for reason unknown to you. ;) 

ANYWAY... 

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN. 

Love you all, Em. XOXO.