Chapter 7

Not edited.... As usual. Sorry for grammar mistakes.

~~~

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my alarm clock. Why havent I thrown it against the wall yet!? I groggily sat up in bed and rubbed the gunk out of my eyes. Lovely. Covering my mouth as I yawned I slowly made my why to my shower, taking my towel and robe from my bed on the way.

Kaiden and I hadn't ended up studying last night. Blake had asked me to come home and help him babysit our next door neighbors kid. I was sort of glad for the excuse to leave and it seemed that Kaiden had to go home as well, anyway.

I turned on the shower and undressed while I waited for the water to heat up. Stepping under the shower head I let the water run over my body.

After washing myself and drying I got dressed for the day. I tucked My white cami into my blue washed out high-waisted shorts and put on a light blue top with a few red flowers here and there. Slipping my feet into some gold sandals I quickly did my make up. Adding a bit of mascara to my eyelashes before putting on some lipglosss. pulling my hair into a side plait I left my room.

Heading down the stairs two at a time I saw April seated at the bench and Blake attempting to cook... sausages?

"Blakey? Why are you having sausages for breakfast--not that there's anything wrong with that, but you cant cook." I say, confused.

He didn't answer. I looked to April who avoided my gaze. Something was definitely up.

"Blakey? How bout I just make some toast?"

He simply nodded and put th burnet sausages in the bin while i got the toaster out. I raised my brow at April while holding a piece of bread up as if to say 'you want some, too.'. She only nodded as well. Hmmmm....

Putting four pieces into the toaster I went to the fridge and got out some orange juice and poured three glasses while waiting for the toast to pop up.

"So what crawled up both your asses and died?" I ask both Blake and April. It wasn't like them to be so quiet.

"What do you mean?" Blake said at the same time April said, "It's him not me."

I raised a brow at my brother and was about to say something when the toast decided that was the best moment to pop up. Getting two plates out from the draw I set two pieces on each plate before grabbing the jam, honey and marmalade out. Who knew why they like this stuff, but they did. Personally, I hated the stuff.

Giving April one piece of toast with honey and the other with jam, I gave my brother two with marmalade.

"Eat up." I said as I went to the cupboard to get out the box of lucky charms. Yum.

After eating my breakfast and waiting for April to finish we headed off to school. Once we were in my car I decided to talk to April about my brother.

"What did he do this time?" I asked her.

"Well..." she starts. "You know how our two year anniversary is coming up...?" she asked.

I nodded and waited for her to continue.

"He's gone and bought plane tickets to New York to see a basketball game with the guys."

I groaned. Blake lived for basketball. If there was a game, he had to go to it even if you could just watch it on tv or record it. One time we went out for dinner with our aunt and uncle and he left early to watch a game that was going on. I mean, seriously. Someone could have died and all he would care about is a bloody basketball game.

What made it worse was that this wasn't the first time he'd blown of one of their anniversaries. It was the second. He did the same last year. April spent the day wallowing in her room with her mascara running down her face.

"Again?" I asked.

She nodded. "When I talked to him about it, do you know what he said? He said, 'What do you expect me to do? Ditch the game and spend it with you and do all that sappy romantic stuff?' I mean, seriously. Of course I expect him to do that. Not the sappy romantic stuff, but he could spend the day with me and we could do something fun!"

God, my brother was an idiot sometimes. I shook my head. He was going to have a hard time getting April to forgive him for this one.

"I know! Let's have a girls night tonight!" I exclaimed.

"That's just what I need. We can go shopping after school and then I can just sleep over at your house. It's not like it makes a difference. I won't have to walk to your house in the morning and I can just get ready at yours. It's easier." she suddenly seemed happier.

"We could go see a movie at the mall or just rent something and watch it in my room."

"Oh! I want to see that 'Lucky One' movie thats showing in the cinemas. You know with Zac Efron." she sighed dreamily. "What I would do for some of that man candy."

We giggle. "Sounds like a plan." I say.

***

The school day was going pretty well, I hadn't seen Kaiden at all today and for that I was happy. I was heading to English, happy that I had a Kaiden care-free day. But, of course, luck doesn't stay. He was sitting in his seat in the classroom with a brunette sitting on my desk. Moved on from Annabelle already, apparently, I thought to myself. It was only last night for Christ sake! Obviously that didn't mean anything to him.

Making my way over to my seat next to him I stood I front of the brunette, blocking her view of Kaiden. "Move." I said in a stern voice while glaring at her.

The girls shocked face turned into a scowl. "I'm not done talking to Kaiden."

"Oh, I think you are. Move. Before I make you."

She looked behind my to Kaiden and pouted. If she thought he was going to do anything about this then she was mistaken.

Leaning down I picked up the brunette and threw her over my shoulder. Even though she wasnt that heavy, I mean she was like a stick, it still hurt my shoulder a bit.

"Let me down!" She screamed as she pounded her fists on my back. I was surprised that I could hold her let alone keep her up. I guess it was the adrenaline.

"Okay." I let go and she fell on her skinny ass. I sort of felt sorry for her. Sort of. I kind of felt mean. But she was really making my anger spark.

Claps and whoops rang out through the classroom.

"Wow, never knew you had it in you." Says a husky, deep voice from behind. He trailed his hand up my arm sending tingles through my body before sliding it down again. He chuckles at my reaction to him and I take a step back.

"T-there's a f-first time for ev-everything." I reply, moving out of Kaiden's reach and taking my seat just as the teacher came in.

"Sexy." I thought I heard Kaiden murmur, but quickly decided against it.

~~~

O_o

Ahaha, random. lol.

Did anyone see that coming? Megans anger sparking? I just felt like Megan should do something out of her comfort zone.

Hmm... I wonder what is going to happen next....

How do people like Kaiden??? and what abiut Megan?? Does anyone like William?

Let me know what you thought of this chapter even though not much happened.

Comment. Vote. Fan. Because It makes my day when people do and it helps me upload faster.

Love everyone who is reading this.

<3

Em. Xoxo.