Chapter 2

I had no doubt in my mind that the message was from Kaiden. The only thing I wondered was how he got my cell number. It was sort of creepy.

I went into the living room and did my homework for the night. I had a Maths test tomorrow so I needed to concentrate.

When the time got to half past five I was walked up the stairs to tell Blake, my older brother, that we would have to get takeout for dinner cause there was nothing in the cupboards. I knew he would be in his room. I'd heard him listening to music before he turned it off.

I walked in without knocking and immediately regretted it. Blake and my other best friend, April, were laying on his bed without their shirts getting really hot-and-heavy. I squealed and shut the door. I took a deep breath. What is wrong with the world today? Or is it me? Do I have a sign on my head saying: this-girl-needs-to-see-people-going-at-each-other? I don't think so.

"You can come in." I hear my brother call.

I open the door again. "Oh, thank god, you have shirts on." I breathe a sigh of relief.

"What do you want, Megan." Blake growls.

"Excuse me? Don't speak to me that way. It's not my fault I came home to find you two humping like wild rabbits. This is my house, too. I do live here."

"We do not hump like--" April starts, but is cut off by Blake.

"There's this knew thing... It's called KNOCKING, you should try it sometime."

"Oh, be quiet. I didn't realize there was anyone else here. I only saw your car out front."I said to Blake. God, he was so annoying.

"I--"

"Don't care. I'm just going to go order pizza." I say before shutting the door behind me and walking into the kitchen. I loved my brother, but he could be a real dick sometimes. I was the good girl. I got good grades, all the teachers liked me, I'd never drunk alcohol before, and to most people I was nice. Though I did swear occasionally. I couldn't help that. Some people just rubbed me the wrong way.

Grabbing the phone off the bench I dial the pizza place's number and told them my order. A Meatlovers and a Hawaiian.

I was watching Vampire Diaries when the doorbell rang. Blake and April still weren't down yet. Probably started were they had left off. I shivered for the second time today.

Answering the door I paid the amount of cash before setting the pizza boxes on the coffee table and getting some coke from the fridge. Mum would be working late at the hospital. Who knew where the father I never knew was. He'd left us before I was born. I don't know why. Mum didn't like to talk about him.

"Blake! April!" I called up the stairs. "Dinner is here!"

Blake sprinted down the stairs looking for food and I simply pointed to the living room. If this were a cartoon there would be a puff of smoke where his form had, just a few nanoseconds ago, been. Unlike my brother, April descended the stairs slowly, taking her time. She was gorgeous. And I was NOT In ANY way a lesbian by saying this. April's blonde hair was straight but went into curls near the bottom. She was wearing a high waisted peach colored skirt that hugged her curves and a tye-dyish top that was short at the front but longer at the back.

Instead of going to the food she walked over to me.

"Megan, I'm sorry for snapping at you--"

"It's not your fault. Blake was right, I should have knocked first. I'm the one who should be sorry." I said and hugged her. "I hope you used protection." I whispered in her ear, quietly.

Laughing, she smiled at me and nodded. "For such a innocent mind you sure do say a lot of inappropriate things."

"I do not!" I say in mock rage.

"You do." She nodded.

"Not."

"Do!"

"Not!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, hey. Would you two shut up?" Blake said while stuffing his face with food.

April and I look at each other then at Blake and back at each other again.

"Not!" I said at the exact same time as she yelled, "Do!"

"Agree to disagree?" I asked.

April nodded reluctantly.

"Good. Now let's eat." I say.

~~~

A/N

That is the second chapter. Argh. My neck hurts. Random.

PHOTO OF APRIL (MEGAN'S FRIEND) TO THE SIDE. ---------->

Comment. Vote. Fan.

Em. Xoxo. <3