Chapter 5

As soon as I had gotten home I had gotten a message from Kaiden giving me the directions to his gig. It was at a bar about half an hour away from my house. He told me he would meet me outside and we would go in through the back entrance and we could start studying in the backstage room. 

At 7:00 I got ready for the gig. I put on my blue washed out skinny jeans with a blue cropped top where the sleeves came down to my elbow, loosely. I slipped into some red peep toe pumps. Hey, I was allowed to dress up. Grabbing my purse and car keys I headed to the bar. 

I ignored the wolf whistles and cat calls as I stepped out of my new red 2012 Chevy Camaro ZL1. I loved my baby. After spotting Kaiden I slowly walked over to him, Annabelle was grinding against him for all the world to see. Argh, he never said she was going to be here. Guess we weren't going to be doing much studying. Maybe I should just leave. 

As i started to turn around Kaiden noticed me and his jaw dropped. Pushing Annabelle away he started making his way over to me. "Wow. You look... different." He states.

"Um, yeah." Is all I say as a reply.

"Come on. Let's go through the back." He takes my hand, but I find myself taking my hand out of his. Immediately regretting it. The warmth that had come with his hand was now gone. Oh well, couldn't change that now. Annabelle skipped up to him. SKIPPED. I rolled my eyes as she jumped on his back and they both fell to the ground. I couldn't help but laugh at them. Especially at Annabelle who was getting squashed under Kaiden's weight. Sucker.

Kaiden looked up at me scowling. I shrugged and walked into the alley next to bar and walked till I found a door. Kaiden was still trying to get up and Annabelle was now on top of him. I shuddered. I was about to twist the knob so I could go in when it opened. A guy around my age stood there. He was good looking with black hair that was messed in the stylish way. He had some blue streaks that really suited him. His brown eyes met mine and he slowly took me in. 

"Hi, my name's William." He holds out a hand and I shake it.

"Megan." I reply with a smile.

"What brings you here?"

"Two reasons." 

"They would be?" He asks while raising a brow. Damn, that's sexy.

"I supposed to start my project with this guy named Kaiden. I'm also here to watch a gig."

"Kaiden? He still screwing that Anastasia chick?" He asks.

"Do you mean Annabelle?"

"Yeah, that's it."

"Probably. He brought her."

"Really? Damn. She's a slut."

My smile widens at that. 

"Would you like to come in?" 

"Yeah, that would be nice."

I took his offered hand and he lead me into a hall and then into a room where a few other guys were sitting on couches while eating Chinese food. While we were waiting for Kaiden and Annabelle they introduced themselves. I nodded at Seth, waved at Dex and smiled at Lucas. They were all really good looking. I sat down on the couch next to William who put his arm around me and pulled me close. I didn't mind. I actually liked it. I found out that William, Seth, Dex and Kaiden were all in a band together called 'A Rocket to the Moon'. They assured me that their music was better than the name. But, I didn't have that much  of a problem with their name in the first place.   

A few minutes after we started a conversation about where Kaiden could be him and Annabelle came in lips locked. Kaiden picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist and Kaiden walked them both into a bedroom. I decided not to think about what they were doing in there. 

"So, what is this project you and Kaiden are supposed to be doing?" William asked, curious. 

"I'm supposed to do a project on him and he is supposed to do a project on me. I have to find the real Kaiden."

"Good luck with that." Seth says.

We all laugh. Twenty seven minutes later I was standing in front of the stage with Annabelle next to me as we waited for the boys to come on stage.

A hand gripped my shoulder and Annabelle pulled me to face her. "Listen short ass. Keep away from my man. He doesn't like you and you're not woman enough for him."

Who the hell was she calling short ass? I was taller than her! I shrugged and turned away just as they came on stage. There was no way this night was going to get better. 

~~~

A/N

The actual gig will be in the next one which I will also post today. I think. Hopefully.

So far I've done pic's of Megan, April, Nathaniel and Kaiden in the previous chapters. This one is of Annabelle. I just thought you should see what she looks like. 

Comment Vote Fan.

Thank you. Love everyone who is reading this. <3

EM. xoxo.