Chapter 8

A/N:

This is dedicated to the two girls that are the reason I decided to continue with this. Thank you. <3

~~~

I sighed as I looked myself over in the mirror. I wore a plain black top, blue jeans and thongs. I just discovered that I really didn't feel like going out. Going out meant dressing up. What I was wearing, was not dressing up.

As soon as April got here she would make me change into something more presentable or something that would show off my body. Pfft, I didn't have a body to show off. 

As predicted as soon as April arrived she only said two words as she looked at my appearance. "Room. Now." 

Ten minutes later I stood in front of the same mirror I stood in front of an hour ago in a completely different attire. 

I wore a tight blue skirt which April said showed off my long legs. I wore a white shirt that hung over the skirt a bit and said 'bite me' in red. I also wore blue pumps and had a red purse in hand. 

April stood next to me in a dark blue skin-tight dress that hugged her curves. She looked amazing to say the least. 

"We look fucking sexy." April said nodding her head while smiling. "Now, let's go." She says and pulls me away from the mirror. 

We get into her car and drive off. While she's driving I quickly go onto Snap Chat and take a picture of me with pouted red lips and my red hair falling in waves around my face. I send it to Nathaniel with a winky face. It felt like we hadn't talked in ages even if we saw each other at school everyday. 

A few seconds later I got a snap chat back. It was a picture of him pouting back at me. I laughed and showed the pic to April when she asked what I was laughing at. 

"Dude, is he wearing lipstick?" She asks laughing as she pulled the car into the cinema parking lot. 

We hop out and I glance at the picturing again. Laughing--once again--when I realise that he is, in fact, wearing lipstick. Probably his mum's. 

With my glance I realise there's also writing at the bottom of it: What's the special occasion?

I call April over and take a picture of us together smiling, though you can tell that hers is forced and send it to him with my answer: Code Z+

Immediately I got a text message from Nate. 

Nate XD: BFF Breakdown?

Me: No! That's code Z++

Nate XD: Wha? I thought code Z++ was something about condoms...

Me: EWWWWW!!!! No! Anyway... Blake and April got into a fight. Trying to make her feel better. At the movies.

Nate: Be there in 10. 

I smiled as I looked at his message. It was nice to know that he had my back. 

Ten minutes later, while April and I were standing in the line waiting to buy tickets for the movie, Nate showed up in his usual attire. Jeans, vans, shirt. I pouted as I looked him over. Why couldn't I dress normal?

"Because you are a girl. Girls need to look fabulous all the time." April whispers in my ear, reading my thoughts. 

"No fair." I mumble.

"Life's not fair hunny bun-bun." A voice says from behind me. 

Whipping around I turn and come face to face with Kaiden. 

"What are you doing here?" I scowl. 

"This is a public cinema. You know that right?" He smirks.