4

I'm super nervous to go to work today I mean after everything that happened last night I'm not sure if I wanna go at all. I mean it's not like I didn't enjoy it that was a little unexpected.

I grab my car keys and head to work. I enter and see nick inside of his office I walk pass him and went to the janitor officer"fuck my life" I mumble I should quit this job it's not worth it anyways.

I turn around and see nick"oh hey I'm a little late to start so I'll talk to you later","you're 5 minutes early" I walk pass him and start mopping the floor"is this about last night","no it's not I'm just scared because of me getting sliced in my cheek that's all" terrible lie the way I was last night he knows I'm not worried about that anymore.

I don't know what to find weird about the fact that he likes to be called officer goode during sex or the fact that he's acting like nothing happened the way his eyes look of course he wouldn't expect nothing like that to phase him
I should just write a note and quit this job I can't do this anymore"nick can you hand me a piece of paper and a pen please" he hands it to me

This is y/n I am quitting this job to do something better with my life than mopping floors I will be here tomorrow to grab my final check.

"Can you hand this over to Helene whenever she comes thanks" I hand him the pen and change out of my janitor outfit and walk outside"y/n what's up with you" I turn around
"Nothing just quitting the job to do something better with my life why?","its kinda obvious you're quitting because of last night" I groan
"I don't know it was kinda off I mean you like to be called officer goode during sex","and I didn't know you was the type of girl who wears g strings you're not so innocent either and the way you moaned last night you enjoyed it"

He didn't have to call me out like that I mean he's kinda right though"Ok fine you caught me I did enjoy it","then why are you doing this?"
"I don't know" he walks up so close to me I'm leaning on my car now"trying to remind me of last night you can't pull my pants down and stick you're fingers in me since we're in public"
"There's nobody at the station","that was a joke","I'm not joking" I slowly smile but trying my best to hide it.

"Ok fine we can" I walk back inside he locks the door and closes the blinds I kiss him we stumble over his desk I take my shirt off and unbuckle his pants the looks in his face he wanted this to happen one day" he slides my pants off and goes down on me"oh god" I moaned"help! Please" somebody starts banging on the door I groan"the second interruption oh wait the first time was you" I chuckle I put my shirt and pants back on.

A girl walks in with blood all over her shirt
"Woah what happened","skull mask he killed my friend" I looked back at nick he sighs"I saw Ryan Torres he had the bullet wound in his head like he survived it" I knew he didn't die
"Ok where did you're friend die","the woods"
"Y/n come here" I follow him to the back
"I'm guessing Ryan Torres isn't really dead then","no he isn't" we walk back outside the girl disappears.

"The hell" nick sighs"wanna finish","I'm not in the mood anymore maybe tonight I'm gonna go" he kisses me I smile and leave.
I head back home when deena calls me
"Hello","hey I need you're help but promise you won't tell nick anything","ok you're my best friend you know I'll never tell him anything","meet me at the grocery store Simon works at now","ok" I grab my Keys and enter my car.

I arrive and enter I see sam,kate,Simon,deena and her little brother josh"is this a family reunion?" I said"no listen up Ryan Torres isn't the guy killing people you remember that milk man that would kill a bunch of housewives a guy who killed a bunch of kids at that camp ruby lane","they all killed people you think this shady side witch stuff is real to","yes and she's after sam now","who","Sarah fier the one who started this all sam got into an accident her nose bleed leaked all over Sarah's grave and now she wants sam our plan is to kill her and bring her back to life. Anybody who has sam blood the killers would go after so I'm gonna rub sam blood on you Simon,ruby and josh you guys have to distract the killers while I drown sam"

"Why are you drowning sam","the only way sam can survive is if she dies ok"

She rubs the blood on me I walk to the front of the store"you guys ready" my heart stops but I'm ready"yea" she starts drowning sam I hear the front door open and see skull mask ok I gotta distract him that's all I have to do I turn over and noticed he disappeared"the hell" he grabs my hair"help!" He throws me on the table I roll over and get up I grab some hair spray"ok where's the lighters the third aisle right" I run to it and grab a lighter I see deena struggling to drown sam.

"Come on sam" deena mumbles Kate starts screaming I run over to her skull mask has her I run up to her when I feel a stinging sensation in my back I turn over and realized that ruby stabbed my back"ka-" Simon pushes her I walk over to Kate and spray skull mask with hair spray and a lighter he drops her
Kate grabs me and we hide in the other aisle
"What happened" she whispers"I got stabbed that's what happened why did I agree to this"
"Hey if we die we die together now what is taking Sam so damn long to drown" I didn't know these many killers exist at once it's kinda crazy.

An axe flys pass us"oh shit camp nightwing killer" Kate says"I don't know if I can move" skull mask drags Kate"stop help please!" I can barely move since he stabbed me in my back I get up with all my strength and try to find kate"kate!" She starts screaming again I follow her screams and sees her get stabbed and dragged into a meat cutter I throw the hairspray bottle at him but it's to late her head is already through it.

My eyes water up he turns over and starts coming after me"Simon,josh somebody help please!" I fall over something solid I look and see Simon dead body I screamed since Kate and Simon are dead where's josh I get up and try to find josh he's getting attacked by the guy with the axe"Jesus deena how long is it taking Sam to drown","I'm trying" I push him off of josh I turn over and run over to sam and deena I push deena"what are you doing" I push her head deeper under the water"just fucking drown already" she squirms more.

And then she stops I turn over the killers disappear I take Sam out deena injects her with epipens"come on Sam" I sit down and come to a realization "we just lost Kate and Simon over Sam","you should've been with us earlier she almost threw sam out of the ambulance she was being a little bit selfish","no if a witch was coming after Sam that's her fault Kate was right you're just selfish I'm leaving" i walk out of the store and get in my car I can barely drive due to my back wound.

I drive to the station and enter nick sees the blood on my shirt I fall over"hey! What happened" should I lie. I should for my own sake"I got attacked by a bear out in the woods" he looks at my back"a bear stabbed you to?"
"Can you just patch it up please" I definitely don't wanna tell him the whole story on what just happened.