5

"I don't really believe that a bear attacked you with a knife" he keeps asking me these stupid questions"nick I got attacked by a bear can you drop it already" he looks into my eyes"you obviously went through something way more than just that you looked like you saw a ghost"
Of course he can tell I got stabbed by a shady side killer"are you done patching me up" he sighs"yep" I get up"I'm gonna head home now"
I grab my keys and head back home

I enter throwing my keys on the counter and taking my jacket off my phone rings"hello"
"You just stormed off like that","yes I did what about it","what did you tell nick I bet you went there after that...I'm sorry let me calm down are you ok you got stabbed in the back"
"Thanks for asking asswipe I'm fine I didn't tell nick anything i told him I got attacked by a bear in the woods he caught on to the knife mark but I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what happened at the grocery st-"

I look at my front door and see nick"I gotta go"
What is he doing here! And why was he sitting there the whole time"what are you doing here" I open up the door"got a call from a girl at a grocery store sounded like one of you're friends. Wanna tell me the real story other than the power went off and you're friends fell on some glass?" Why don't I close my windows anymore"back to original question you followed me home","yea I did because I didn't feel like you were telling the truth" I groan
"What I said earlier was the truth","you got stabbed in you're back what bear can do that"

Why did I come up with that horrible lie I start gagging knowing I do that when I lie to prevent throwing up"nick I'm not ly-" I put my hand over my mouth"ok fine we went to the grocery store to end the curse and Kate got smashed inside of a meat slicer and Simon got sliced in the head with a axe and I got stabbed in the back by skull mask while deena was drowning sam she wasn't dying quick so I finished the job we revived her with epipens and she's alive now and the curse is over" oh shit why did I blurt it out.

It feels good but bad at the same time he writes it down"thanks for telling me the story"
"Wait I don't appreciate you just following me to my home and listening in on my conversation" he sighs"it was for my own good and yours as well","what do you mean for you're own good" he leaves what does he means for his own good.

The next day I get up still upset that nick just basically disturbed my privacy I'm worried now is deena gonna get arrested nobody will believe that all those random killers enter a store and killed Kate and Simon but they should sam is still alive.

I need to confront nick about this I grab my car keys and leave I Arrive at the station
"Hey" he says with a smile on his face he walks up to me trying to kiss me but I avoid it
"What's wrong","what's wrong you're really asking that you followed me to my home listened in on my conversation totally disrespecting my privacy what's wrong with you!?","you're only upset because you were guilty" and I'm showing it a lot.

At the point I don't feel the same way about nick anymore he always knows whats wrong and whats wrong I don't wanna say I'm falling in love with him. I was to busy getting into my feelings I didn't realize I tear went down my face he wipes it I walk off"y/n wait" I turn around"I just wanted to know the full story I'm not telling anybody anything I promise I was worried about you" I hug him"I'm gonna leave now"

I head back home and lay down on my couch watching tv"the suspects who were known to break into the store was Deena Johnson and Samantha Fraser" that asshole! He promised me he wasn't gonna say anything if they figure out about Kate and Simon oh shit. I turn my tv off and drive to the police station.

I grab the doorknob it was locked I peak in and see nick"nick open up the door" he looks at me and turns back around complete ignoring me
"Nick! I'm not fucking around open it" he ignores me I know he can hear me through this glass. Fuck it

I pop open my trunk and grab my tire iron I keep it only for emergencies."y/n put it down" I look over and see nick"you promised me" he sighs"this is my job","you've been using me"
"I haven't y/n I love you just give me the tire iron you've gone crazy I understand after what happened" I slowly open my palm to give him the tire iron.

"No" I push him out of the way and throw the tire iron at the window his eyes widen"are you crazy!" I got in my car and drive off he runs to his car"oh shit" I said to myself I speed down the street"oh shit oh shit" I start panicking knowing that he's probably gonna pull me over is ridiculous. My car goes out of control luckily I push on the breaks before it flys off the road
"No damn it my tires caught on to something" I pull it over and check.

A nail got into my tire"no what am I gonna do" he pulls up to me"y/n just stop" I run into the woods hearing sticks snap due to nick running after me he tackles me down"what the fuck dude" my jacket has mud all over it"what the fuck dude? I should be asking you that you're crazy. Throwing a tire iron in the window you're lucky nobody was at the office but just me now I'll just say a crazy homeless person busted the window" I get up.

"You promised me that you weren't gonna say anything and yet you did","why do you care about Deena so much she almost got you killed for her girlfriend","because she's my best friend asshole" he chuckles"if she was you're true best friend both of you're best friends wouldn't have died she's selfish","stop"
"She makes everything about her sad life or Sam" when did nick become mean like this.

"I'll take you home and get you're tire fixed" I follow him to his car and head home.