6

I sit down on my couch I don't even know who I am anymore I hear a honk outside I go and see nick with my car"thanks for fixing it" he hands me the keys I walk back inside and sit back down and continue to scroll through the newspaper

"Local police officer windows crashed in officer
Nick Goode said crazy homeless men busted the window with a tire iron mhm at least he didn't add women in the description" I said to myself I continue to browse"local witness said it was a women that busted the window with a tire iron and it wasn't a man why do I always jinx myself" my phone rings I get up and answer it.

"Hello","you'd just have to tell nick didn't you"
"He was listening in on me the whole time" she chuckles"he's a creep" she hangs up Did I just lose my best friend because of nick listening in on me. I need to find a job anyways my rent is due soon.

I head to a local gas station"can I get a job application" he chuckles"you really don't wanna work here you might wanna work somewhere better" I groan and leave I head to the station and see my boss Helene let me get prepared to be lectured before I get my job back.

"Hey Helene can I get my job back?" She chuckles"you quit and then expect to get it back funny you wanna know something it took me 5-","can I get it back or no" she scoffs
"Alright fine you'll start tomorrow" I turn around and see nick"hey" I said walking behind into his office he doesn't respond"did I do something wrong?" He scoffs"are you serious nick you pushed me down in the woods yesterday","after you threw a tire iron in my station all because I told the truth" I roll my eyes.

"Why did you" he gets up from his chair"y/n the real reason is because I wanted you to be safe I didn't mention you in it for a reason it's because Deena is selfish she doesn't care about anyone else but herself and Sam ok and I love you" technically me and him aren't even together"Deena isn't selfish Nick she just wanted this all to end and it did"

He smiles I kiss him I turn around and see Helene staring at us"Jesus Helene" Nick says she's still staring"you ok?" I said she drops down with a knife in her back my eyes widen
"Oh my god" I see skull mask run into the back it isn't over damn it"nick skull mask ran in the back" he runs out there.

"Helene" I check her pulse she's dead alright how did I survive a stab in the back but Helene didn't. I hear somebody enter the station
"Nick did you find him" it was silence this can't be good"forgive me I'm so sorry Helene" I take the knife out of Helene back and walk to the front I see the door open but nobody's in here.

"The hell that was weird" I turn around and see a milkman with a messed up face"you ok sir? Officer goode isn't here right now due to an accident with my boss" wait didn't deena mention something about a milk man killing a bunch of housewives he has a milkman outfit on.

He takes a knife out"welp didn't expect anything wo-" my hair gets pulled I look and see a guy with a pig mask on"what the f-" I get back up and run to the back"nick!" I yell
"Y/n help me" I run into the woods
"Nick!","over here" I turn over and see skull mask and the guy with the axe trying to kill nick I only have one knife.

I sneak up on skull mask and slit his throat he falls over nick gets up"we can't go back to the station the milk man and this guy with this pig mask is there","what?","they tried to kill me" he groans we ran to the front of the station
I run to my car"I'll be at you're place"
He walks up to me and kiss me"be safe" I get in and go home.

I slam my hand on my dashboard"when is this gonna be over with" I arrive home and dial deena number"come on pick up","hello"
"It is-","it's not over I know we just need to find a way" nick knocks on my door"I'll call you back later" I open it"what the hell happened to you in the woods","I should ask you the same thing you were yelling to","you go first" he sits down on my couch I sit down next to him.

"I went in the woods looking for the guy who killed Helene only to realize he was gone I then turned around almost got stabbed then got dragged by a guy with an axe what about you"
I sigh"I was waiting for you when a milkman with a messed up face and a knife comes out of no where and then my hair gets pulled by a guy in a pig like mask" why are they after us we don't have Sam blood on us oh wait a minute I look down at my shirt and realize it was the same shirt from the grocery store.

I look at nick clothes and saw blood on it to
"That's why" I said he's confused"sam blood is still on me and it got on you" my phone rings
"Hello" I hear growling and thudding in the background"deena","hey we need to like meet up Sam has got like possessed or something she's growling and stuff she's not her like something is taking over her body","I'll be there" I hang up.

"I gotta go meet up with deena I'll see you later" he has a worried look on his face
"Last time you guys met you got stabbed in the back I don't want that to happen again"
"It's not I promise" he smiles"better come back to me in one piece" I kiss his cheek and leave.