Ⅰ⇰𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

☾♛⭒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒⭒♛☽

☾♕⭒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒⭒♕☽

☾♕⭒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒⭒♕☽

September 1st, 1976

Welcome back my friends

Imagine waking up and going for a midnight drink, only to find eight figures whispering in your kitchen.

That's how Astra Primrose Elton woke up on the morning of September 1st 1976. She had woken up at 5:00 am and decided she wanted some water, went downstairs to the kitchen, turned on the light, and found her parents, her brother, Lily, James, Remus, Sirius, and Peter, all with stunned expressions at being found.

James was the first to speak, trying to defuse the tension. "Hey, it's Elton John, Hi Elton John. Long time no see huh?." He also had tried to pose in a casual way as if he hadn't just been caught in her kitchen at 5:00 am.

"James, we saw each other yesterday-never mind that, what are you all muttering about? And why in Merlin's beard are you all here at five in the morning??" Asked Astra confusion evident in her voice.

At those words everyone was in a rush to explain, or make an excuse.

"Well..." began Peter, but then trailed off not really knowing how to explain, so he looked around for someone to continue his sentence.

Remus catching on,(sort of) continued. "Er, Happy birthday?" He said, more a question than anything, since he didn't know if he should say their plans of throwing a small birthday party for her in the morning since they never got much time to do anything (that included their parents, that is).

"YES! Happy birthday my sweet Strawberry!" Exclaimed Sirius, with arms opened dramatically, ready to embrace her.

"What we wanted, and probably would have done if it wasn't for some people being incapable of whispering-." Lily glared at James, and Sirius before continuing. "-Was have a surprise birthday party for you with us as well as Remus's, Potter's, Peter's, and your parents since we always celebrate in the common room and never with them."

It was true. Ever since Astra started Hogwarts she never had enough time to celebrate her birthdays with her family anymore, they celebrated her birthday on August 31's a day before, and congratulated her September 1st as well, but it didn't feel the same as celebrating it on the actual day to them. So when Lily heard Phoebe complaining to Hope Lupin three days before Astra's birthday, she suggested they had a small party early in the morning, not only would it make everyone happy, but it'd also get Astra in a good mood before having to face the torture that was O.W.L.s.

Phoebe was ecstatic, Ambrose was happy to see her happy, and to have a proper celebration for his daughter(also to eat the cake Euphemia made), and Matthew was happy to spend some time with his sister, for even when she was home for break, he was usually at work.