Ⅴ⇰𝐇𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲

☾♛⭒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒⭒♛☽

☾♕⭒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒⭒♕☽

☾♕⭒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒⭒♕☽

Welcome back friends

"Oi! Evans!" Oh no, here we go again.

It was Monday , and James Fleamont Potter was walking with our dear Astra to the courtyard to catch up with Remus, Sirius, and Peter-who had finished lunch earlier than them-for they had around an hour left before lunch ended since lunch break lasted an hour and thirty minutes-a bit unnecessary if you ask me-, when on the way there the pair had spotted Lily, who was on her way to the library. James of course tried to get Lily's attention to ask her out again for what would be the millionth time.

"What do you want Potter?" Her face showed slight annoyance, though that didn't seem to bother James.

"You, me, date? This Hogsmeade trip?" He asked hopefully.

Lily didn't respond for a second, her face showing no emotion. "No."

James huffed. He honestly wasn't expecting a different answer but it didn't mean he wasn't disappointed anyway. Nevertheless, James, ever the optimistic still believed-even after all the rejections- that she would eventually accept and they would date, get married, have children, and grow old together.

"Astra, tell that arrogant toe-rag to leave me alone." Pleaded Lily, turning to face Astra. Astra chuckled and rolled her eyes at the two. "Jimmy, leave Lils alone." She jokingly told him.

James stuck his tongue out at the brunette girl, who just shrugged and kept walking, leaving him to follow her.

The boy huffed and started walking aswell. "I don't get it, what am I doing wrong?" He complained to her as he caught up. "Perhaps if you treated her like a normal human being and acted more mature-at least around her- she would finally accept one of your offers to go on a date." She suggested.

"You really think so?"

"No I said it as a joke." She said, filling her words with sarcasm.

"Don't have to be so mean about it." Complained James, pouting and pulling his usual melodramatic act as they entered the courtyard.

"I'm only telling you the truth, don't be so dramatic Prongs, I've only been telling you this for years." Astra Responded.

"Ooh what are we talking about?" Asked Sirius who had come up to them. He was hanging out with Remus and Peter, all of them taking turns playing wizard's chess, and it was currently Peter against Remus. They were most likely the most intense duo when playing, for both of them were incredibly skilled at the game.

"The same thing we've been talking about since the beginning of time; the fact that James has absolutely no idea how to talk to Lily, and I mean actually talk to her." Astra informed Sirius.