Ⅲ⇰𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐠 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

☾♛⭒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒⭒♛☽

☾♕⭒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒⭒♕☽

☾♕⭒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒⭒♕☽

Welcome back friends

As you know from last time we saw each other, the Marauders were planning on pranking Slughorn's party. Which was now. Astra and the boys were going over the plan one more time just to be safe and all she had to do was put a few potions in some drinks and random slugs in a few places.

"So you remember all of S. P. P. P?" Sirius asked her

"What in Merlin's beard is S. P. P?" Astra answered. Friends a reminder that Merlin is a person with feelings, leave him alone.

Sirius rolled his eyes. "It stands for: Slughorn's Party Prank." He said as if it was obvious,

Remus shook his head at Sirius' antics. "Never mind that, go in already." Astra nodded.

"We're gonna be right outside the party, so we can hear to chaos and also so you can escape with us, take my camera and snap a few pictures for us yeah?" Sirius told her handing her his magical camera, which took moving pictures.

Astra nodded. "Alright, I'll see you lot in a few." She told the boys.

When she entered she was greeted by Professor Slughorn. "Ah, Astra dear, I'm glad to see you here. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm great professor, how about you?" She answered and returned the question.

"I'm very good, thank you for asking. Well go on in, I hope you enjoy the party." He told her.

She nodded and walked towards the drinks. One thing was for sure, she'd definitely enjoy it, she wasn't sure if other guests would , she really hoped Dolohov grabbed one of the spiked drinks, she was already imagining him with a pumpkin head.

When she got to the drinks she bumped into Eugene Chang, one of her Ravenclaw friends.

"Oh, hi Astra, couldn't find an excuse this time?" He questioned, his Scottish accent present.

"Nope." She said popping the 'p'. "It was a blessing in disguise though." She added grinning.

Eugene narrowed his eyes at her before gasping. Astra had to shush him, for a few people turned to look their way and she couldn't have attention on her if she was going to do what she was going to do.

Eugene lowered his voice. "What are you up to, and can I join in on the prank?" He asked her. Although he had a face that screamed goody two shoes and was a Ravenclaw prefect, the ones who knew personally would know that he loved breaking the rules, he just wasn't as passionate about it as the Marauders. You see for the Marauders it was basically a job, for Eugene it was more of an occasional pass-time. Sometimes the the Marauders and the Ravenclaw prefect would join forces and do pranks together(James didn't really like it though since Lily went out with Eugene once and has disliked him a bit ever since), such as the time they replaced every soap in school with frog spawn soap and charmed it to look like normal soap. Mcgonagall gave them two weeks of detention with Filch for that one, Dumbledore got a bit of a laugh from it though.