Ⅶ⇰ 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐟

☾♛⭒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒⭒♛☽

☾♕⭒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒⭒♕☽

☾♕⭒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒⭒♕☽

Welcome back friends

It was currently Sunday, October 16th 1976, and as most of you should know Astra had to be at the library by 1:00 pm thanks to Ms. Lovette partnering her up with the one and only (I assume) Regulus Black.

She looked forward to it like a kid looks forward to going to the dentist. She was extremely worried it would be awkward, with all the 'I'm best friends with your brother whom was disowned and you supposedly hate now' deal.

Not to mention, that all of the worries she hadn't had before telling Sirius had started to appear in her mind, and in big, bold letters with red underlining (you know it's serious when it has red underlining).

The worries in question that she thought she wouldn't have to worry about-ironic right?-being the fact that she used to think Regulus might've not been prejudiced, but now with Sirius' confession the night before, she wasn't too sure. Sirius had always said his brother couldn't possibly be like his prejudiced parents, and she hadn't exactly seen Regulus act contrary to his words, he looked like he mostly kept to himself, so she never exactly worried about him, but of course, now that she had to work with him, Sirius' opinion of him had taken a complete turn and he was now apparently was the biggest prejudiced git in the whole of Hogwarts. And if all was true, her blood status would certainly not help the next four weeks run by smoothly.

Wasn't she lucky?

But all of her own emotionally draining feelings aside, what she was most worried about was Sirius and how her working with Regulus would affect him. Her and all of the other Marauders knew that when it came to problems with his brother, Sirius would always distract himself to try to forget whatever disagreement or issues he and Regulus had, and that always worked, but now with her working with Regulus, Sirius would be reminded of him and Astra knew it could possibly hurt him, which to Astra was the worst part about the whole ordeal.

She certainly hoped the weeks would go by fast.

Seeing as it was still quite early (she had woken up before her alarm rang) and she was the first one up in her dorm, Astra decided she had enough time to take a bath rather than her usual shower and try to relax at least a bit before going into the lion's den, or snake's, considering she technically was a lion herself-in more than one way-, and Regulus was in the house of serpents.

She went inside the dorm's bathroom and turned the water on. She took out her own shower products out of the bottom cupboard; there wasn't enough room for all of the girls' items on the shelfs next to the shower and bath, for they were too small. She stayed in the bath for around 20 minutes, not much more since she knew the other girls would soon wake up and she didn't want to make them wait to be able to use the bathroom if they wanted to. Nevertheless she was able to relax a bit, she found that the pretty scents made her feel as if her problems became small, and easily fixable.