𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

☾♛⭒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒⭒♛☽

☾♕⭒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒⭒♕☽July 29th 1972

☾♕⭒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒⭒♕☽
July 29th 1972

knock, knock, knock

At the sound of knocking Phoebe Elton, stood up from her chair to see who was at the door. "I'll open it, you all keep eating."

The Elton family consisted of Ambrose Elton, his wife Phoebe, his ten year old(soon to be eleven as she liked to remind them of her birthdays every day at least 3 months before it actually took place)daughter Astra, and his 23 year old son Matthew, who had decided to visit, and have breakfast with them today since he hadn't seen them in a week due to having moved out into a flat with some of his mates a few years ago, and being busy with med school.

"Hurry up or I'll eat your food." Teased Ambrose.

Phoebe scoffed, though there was a joking smile on her face. "Please Ambrose, you know if you touch my food you're a dead man."

"I don't know Pheebs, those pancakes look quite worth it." He replied eyeing the pancakes. If there's something you should know is that the man loved food, although you wouldn't know at first glance, for he also really enjoyed working out, he liked being the strongest man in a room.

Phoebe chuckled and opened the door to see a slim old lady dressed in seaweed green robes, with her grey hair tied up in a tight bun, topped with a pointed hat, which Phoebe that was a rather odd outfit. Not that the old lady couldn't pull it off, she looked like she was rather beautiful in her youth.

"Good morning, how can I help you?" Said Phoebe offering a smile towards the woman.

"Good morning, Mrs. Elton. I am Minerva Mcgonagall, and I believe you are the mother of Astra Elton?" Asked Mcgonagall.

Phoebe was slightly confused by the woman's choice of words. What could this woman possibly want from her daughter? "Yes, I am, why?"

"This may come as a surprise to you, it is nothing bad, so do not worry, although you may want to sit down for this. May I enter?"

Still confused, although slightly reassured since apparently it was 'nothing bad', she nodded and let the woman in.

⭒⭒⭒

"Now hold on just a minute, you're telling me my baby sister is a witch? Abracadabra?"

Mcgonagall chuckled. "That is correct Mr. Elton."

Everyone in the family was shocked, confused, and a suspicious that this was a lie. I mean can you blame them?

"Right that's nice, but can you actually prove it? I'm sorry but this really doesn't seem like something I should be believing right now." Said Ambrose, suspicion obvious in his voice.